Army Prediction Thread

Mean Green 93-98

Alright, I'd say it's about time to get one going. I checked out the GoBlackKnights.com prediction thread, and was shocked. Several have UNT picked to win, some calling for UNT to win big.

It's hard for me to truly see UNT winning this one, but I'm a homer 'till the end.

UNT 31

Army 27

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

Brain freeze...I cannot remember what I predicted in an earlier thread, except that ut was a MEAN GREEN WIN...of course. But, I'll make a new prediction and say the Mean Green get the win ovwer Army! GO MEAN GREEN...BEAT ARMY:

UNT: 38

Army: 33

I have not yet posted on our thread, but I'll go with my default pick when I pick us to win:

Army score minus Opponent score > 0

You just went over about 30 heads with your fancy, new-fangled "inequalities."

My prediction is that this game will be much like the Navy game two years ago.

1.) We can't stop them, only make them take lots of time off the board.

2.) We score relatively quickly - three minute drives or less.

3.) Our defense spends WAY too much time on the field and is wasted by the fourth quarter.

4.) Game is ultimately decided by which team gets the ball first (that team will score) and which defense makes one more stop or gets one more turnover.

Close game. I predict UNT - 42 Army - 35.

I have made the assumptions that (1) we win the toss and take the ball and (2) our defense makes a stop.

As much as I'd like to see UNT win... there's no evidence this football team can beat an opponent that is, no doubt, disciplined.

Totally agree, normack9. Glad to see 'ya here, compared to the multicolor board. At least I hope I won't get threatened physically on here, like ESPN's site! lol

EMT