Will You Be Attending The Army Game ?

NT03

Saw something today on the electronic billboard by the SuperPit about the game ball being delivered by skydivers. Anybody else see that?

That is really cool. We did that back in '78 and '79----but with just a regular skydiver delivering the game ball. I'm sure these skydivers will be soldiers, which will be even better.

i'll be there because I bought the plane ticket after the WKU game! My goal is to have one more fun crazy time with all the greenbloods who are living alongside me through this bloodcurdling year.

it will be a special environment and fun until they start running it down our throats.

GMG

Will be there as always. Got 8 additional fans/victims to come out. Looking forward to the stadium groundbreaking, great tailgating, a great crowd, and a MEAN GREEN VICTORY !!!

Also, found this on the parachute teams website ... November 19 - 22 - Demo team travels to North Texas to jump into the University of North Texas on 21 Nov!

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

2009 MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL : NO MORE EXCUSES !!! :angry:

I attended the Houston Texans vs SF 49's game a few weeks ago and three paratroopers made the jump into Reliant Stadium with the game ball and American Flag. Very patriotic game, with both Bush Presidents there for the coin toss, several "wounded warriors" in attendance, and the halftime show featured the U.S. Marine Silent Drill Team from the Marine Barracks, Washington, D.C. Tremendous event and support from the fans.

We'll be there. I will always support NT, "no matter what." As an old Air Force brat, any time we play one of the academy teams, it's makes the game even more special to me.

GMG!

Great photos...brings back some great memories of being on that campus. These cadets support their team win, lose or draw. They never give up on their team and the team never gives up on them. Just like all the service academies...West Point, Annapolis, Air Force, Merchant Marine and Coast Guard!

This will be a great day for UNT. I am excited and pleased to be able to be part of it and I fully expect a great game...with the Mean Green winning, of course!

Why do they gotta be "Black" Knights? Why can't they just be "Knights"??

Anyway, racial stuff aside... I've seen the Black Knights show before, and I was not impressed. Very hackneyed, and ultimately just plain dumb.

blackknight.jpg

Not even worth a rental, in my opinion.

Tasty are you feeling OK? Tired?

Just a little weak, I have grown to expect better from you. Maybe you are just down from the lack of winning. Or maybe it is because I saw that stupid movie.

Please redeem yourself.

I'll be there for Ground Breaking thru opening Kickoff...Then I get to drive to the in-laws in Houston for Thanksgiving dinner (I had no say in this event planning)...Get to wake up the next morning at 5:00 to drive back to Flower Mound to change and head to the Cowboys-Redskins game...

Best I could do...

Tasty are you feeling OK? Tired?

Just a little weak, I have grown to expect better from you. Maybe you are just down from the lack of winning. Or maybe it is because I saw that stupid movie.

Please redeem yourself.

MeanMag can vouch for this...

Back at the last job he and I worked together, one of the regular jokes from our running commentary was inappropriate racial outrage. When someone uses the color to identify something innocuous and not at all racially oriented, we would use the innocent remark to imply that they had some sort of racist secret agenda. Whenever someone mentioned Black Friday after Thanksgiving, or someone driving in a black car... It was always: "Why does it have to be a BLACK ____?"

It's one of those things that wasn't even necessarily funny for any specific case, just a cumulative thing that always made everyone in the office laugh. Sort of like "That's what she said" for our old workplace.

I've never seen Black Knight. My sympathies to you, sir.

MeanMag can vouch for this...

Back at the last job he and I worked together, one of the regular jokes from our running commentary was inappropriate racial outrage. When someone uses the color to identify something innocuous and not at all racially oriented, we would use the innocent remark to imply that they had some sort of racist secret agenda. Whenever someone mentioned Black Friday after Thanksgiving, or someone driving in a black car... It was always: "Why does it have to be a BLACK ____?"

It's one of those things that wasn't even necessarily funny for any specific case, just a cumulative thing that always made everyone in the office laugh. Sort of like "That's what she said" for our old workplace.

I've never seen Black Knight. My sympathies to you, sir.

OK then I feel better, though the inside joke was obviously lost on me.

Your sympathies are appreciated and needed, I am sure I damaged brain cells (I need all I can get) just watching Black Knight shame on Martin Lawrence.