Worst movies of all time?

IronMan4

We talked about this on the STSS way back in '02 and I thought it would make a good thread.

My nominees: "Juwanna Mann", "Chairman of the Board", and newly released "Kangaroo Jack".

This could be a running thread as you see the bad movies, or as you see the commercials that are undeniably horrid movies.

Chick flicks don't count solely for being chick flicks, that opens up a whole other can of worms.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nomination has to be "the cube". So pathetic, it doesn't deserve to be capatlized.

I agree with Shaq's acting capabilities, but Blue Chips was a decent movie.

I recently saw abandoned. Good storyline, and interesting ending, but for most of the movie, it rattled on without direction.

the most craptastic movie ever was probably Braveheart. Man that was one sucky movie.

I mean seriously! who would want to watch a hero rise up and revolt against england, and restore hope and glory to the scots...sounds like a lamer to me...

I much prefer the all-time best movie ever=Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure... WHOA!

Travis, I think you have officially lost it rolleyes.gif

So, worst movie ever...what dreams may come...(what was goin on with that movie?!!? when we saw it the power went out and we were stupid enough to actually wait around for it to come back on... blink.gif ) And a "worst moive ever list" cannot be complete without a mention of that brady bunch movie from a few years ago and the very brady sequel...

1) This doesn't seem to be very Mean Green Related <_>

2) You guys are way way way off.... the worst movie of all time is Bolo. I got in around 3 am one night and turned on the TV.... there it was... in all its no sense making glory... it all looks like it was shot in one take... look they are in ancient China.... why did a car drive by? Why did the town decide to hire its sheriff by going to a jail and picking a couple of convicts? Why are there scenes in the movie that have chracters and storylines that never reappear? Who though filiming the kung fu in slow motion and then speeding it up would look good? Who hands thier babies off to complete strangers? Who names thier fighting styles after food? I mean I understand in other kung fu movies that the characters are required by international law to scream out the names of thier moves, such as "Flying Tiger Punch!" or even "Kick of Death!!!"... but when two guys fly around each other and scream out "Egg Drop Soup!!" and "Over Easy Eggs!" it just doesnt work.

This movie might have made sense in the original Mandarin, but I doubt it...

blink.gif

I have all of ya'll beat....The worst of all time i a little known Cult film in the 80's called "The Black Devil Doll From Hell".

The "devil doll" was a 1 foot tall millie vinillie (sp?) look alike with a casio keyboard as the background music. Look it up it was the worst ever...

also has one of the worst movie line...

After the doll breathes on a victim he says "Now that you have smelled the foulness of my breath....you can now taste the sweetness of my tongue"...he then kisses the chick....IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted

I have a hard time differentiating between what is a bad movie and movies I just don’t like. For instance, I liked many of the movies that are listed above. I figure if I paid money to see a movie, I’m going to give it every opportunity to entertain me in some way.

Hover, I did see Breakin’ 2, Electric Bugaloo at the theater. It was really bad. Grease 2 was pretty bad, however, I have to tolerate it because my wife watches it about ever 3 months.

Sliver, with Sharon Stone was kind of dumb. Anyway, you shouldn’t comment on any movie that you haven’t seen. It’s hard to tell from commercials. I wasn’t all that impressed with Spiderman, but from the trailer it looked like the best movie ever.

Also, kid’s movies should not be considered. There are a lot of kids movies that are bad, but kids love them because of their simplicity.

Why do I keep writing?