Worst movies of all time?

IronMan4

I think we have a winner with "Dude where is my car",

Although it was extremely dumb, it was really funny. You have to admit that. I dont think it belongs on a worst movie list.

HHHHMMMMMMM!!!! Cara bear....The Country bears....coincidence....I think not.

By the way ...whats with you and bears?  

Umm well have you ever heard of the famous cartoon the Carebears? If not, your missin out. wink.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it was extremely dumb, it was really funny. You have to admit that. I dont think it belongs on a worst movie list.

Um, what was the plot of the movie? Better yet, was there a plot?

I'm thankful that someone else rented the movie when I watched it.

I will defend Dude Where's my Car and here is the defense:

1) It doesn't try to be smart. It comes out admitting that it is dumb, and take it for that.

2) Old people have "Analyze This (or That)", younger people have "Dude".

3) Marla Sokoloff.

HOW COULD WE FORGET BATTLEFIELD EARTH?? I feel like this thread has been cheapend without it's mention.

HOW COULD WE FORGET BATTLEFIELD EARTH??  I feel like this thread has been cheapend without it's mention.

Already been done.

"Battlefield Earth" with John Travolta. What was he thinking; was he trying to ruin his career doing this movie?? It's so bad, I've never seen it all...and never will.

Whew! I almost doubted all of our abilities in bad movie judging!

The plot of Dude is as follows:

Jesse and Chester got really plastered one night and couldnt find thier car....they run into big bully jocks, gay nordic dudes, a super hott giant alien, some space society, andy dick, and end the end save the universe and make thier already ridiculously hott girlfriends ummm...much improved.

It's riveting.

Sorry I can't include a Marla movie on my worst list. If she's in it, it is worth the price of admission. Plus this movie encouraged a half hour conversation with one of my friends consisting entirely of the word dude.

Several years ago my (then) teenage kids came home from the video store with Vampire Hookers. I was tempted to confiscate it but allowed it to be run in my presence. They tried to tell me it was a horror movie! Absolutely bad...a waste of film. I won't make any "sucks" comments.

And to think it was the #1 flick at the boxoffice this weekend.  :P

1. Kangaroo Jack

2. National Security

3. Just Married

4. LOTR:TT

But considering the other 2 below it, it's not that much of a surprise. However, that movie won't see ANY of MY money.

Right now I'm saving for DareDevil and its sound track. wub.gif Have I ever said Jennifer Garner is a hottie? wub.gifwub.gif

user posted image

Hey JayDub or anyone else who disagrees with me on this, don't yell at me for this, but Lord of the Rings is THE dumbest thing I have ever seen. I was literally forced to watch the 1st Lord of the Rings movie on the band's 12 hour bus ride to New Orleans in December. I have never been so bored in my life. I wanted to get drunk and have a hangover just so I would not remember being brutally tortured for sitting through the biggest waste of money and time EVER!!! Oh how I wanted to have a date with a fork and electrical socket about then. The sheer sheer agony of the longest crappiest movie ever to made. This makes every other movie here an Academy Award winner.

However this is my two cents. I never want to see anything relating to it ever again!!!

I believe Jennifer Garner is also in "Dude, Where's My Car?". She is one of the girlfriends.

You're right. Still doesn't change the fact that the movie SUCKS!!!

Other honorable movies she has been in are Catch Me if You Can, Pearl Harbor, After Shock, Deconstructing Harry, Mr. Magoo, and Washington Square. She also is the star of Alias and was a character for a couple of seasons in Felicity.

wub.gifwub.gif