Worst movies of all time?

IronMan4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blues Brothers should not even be mentioned in this thread. The original with John Belushi and Dan Akroyd is my favorite movie. It is funny, has GREAT music, and is just cool. Blues Brothers 2000 wasn't nearly as good a movie, but one of the best soundtracks I've heard.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we are wearing sunglasses."

"Hit it."

"Of course, "Plan Nine From Outer Space" in horrendous; as well as the other Ed Wood fav. "Glen or Glenda"

Meangreenteeth, that was a great nomination. However, the movie ABOUT Ed Wood was a great.

My nomination for all-time bad movie would be the schlock Japanese Sci-Fi movie "Attack of the Mushroom People". And by the way, I am not making that title up. wink.gif

Blues Brothers should not even be mentioned in this thread.  The original with John Belushi and Dan Akroyd is my favorite movie.  It is funny, has GREAT music, and is just cool.  Blues Brothers 2000 wasn't nearly as good a movie, but one of the best soundtracks I've heard.

Let's not forget that the Blues Brothers Band has UNT grad "Blue Lou" Marini on saxophone.

"S___"

"What ?"

"Rollers"

"Naw...."

"Yep"

"S___"