Lsu Game Officially At Tiger Stadium

dml7007

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?...;DB_OEM_ID=5200

LSU’s football game against North Texas will be played in Tiger Stadium on Saturday at 7 p.m., director of athletics Joe Alleva announced Wednesday.

Fans visiting Baton Rouge are also encouraged to reconfirm their hotel reservations. An executive order issued by the Governor of Louisiana on Tuesday instructed hotels and motels to make lodging available to utility restoration personnel who are working to restore power to homes and businesses affected by Hurricane Gustav.

Im considering a trip myself...how "opponent friendly" is LSU ?? I have had my lecture on Jonesboro.....I rent my cars in Arkansas...Just a question for those who know before i convince the Mrs to go..

Very opponent friendly as long as you can handle a little good natured ribbing and the chants of Tiger Bait pretty much everywhere you walk, If your wearing your colors.

If y'all come down come on by Team KATT HQ on the parade grounds.

I am suprised they are keeping the game at Baton Rouge. If this storm hits where they project it, then the feeder bands along might reach Baton Rouge. It just may be that this thing still gets cancelled. No other way to reschedule, would that mean we get a draw??

I hope that it will be shown on TV...espn game plan maybe?....I went to the first 2 games but don't have the time to make it down their

I am suprised they are keeping the game at Baton Rouge. If this storm hits where they project it, then the feeder bands along might reach Baton Rouge. It just may be that this thing still gets cancelled. No other way to reschedule, would that mean we get a draw??

Feeder bands should not be a problem UNLESS the storm slows down. If it maintans its present speed or god willing speeds up, all BR will see is a few showers and 40mph Gust. If it slows down could be alittle worse but I do not see it being so bad that the game would need to be canceled.

Feeder bands should not be a problem UNLESS the storm slows down. If it maintans its present speed or god willing speeds up, all BR will see is a few showers and 40mph Gust. If it slows down could be alittle worse but I do not see it being so bad that the game would need to be canceled.

The storm is supposed to wrap around and head northwest after landfall. I think BR will probably see quite a bit of rain.

Weather.com forecast for Baton Rouge.

Hope it doesn't rain too much in Baton Rouge. We're considering doing a reverse evacuation and leaving the Houston area tomorrow for Louisiana. It would be nice if they would give complimentary tickets to all Texans for our hurricane hospitality, but I don't have my fingers crossed. I may have to settle for a couple of Hurricanes in the tailgating area.

Would a mud bowl type game slow their players down to more our speed? Will the BIG UGLY"S they have get worn-out trying to slug around in the mud? Does our size and type of game cater to this type of play better than LSU? Short routes hoping to break a play open? Running power ball dows not always work in this type of game. Receivers know where they are going, defenders have toreact. I say let it rain!!!!!!! Remember, our QB has more experience than their QB (Harvard boy you know)

Would a mud bowl type game slow their players down to more our speed? Will the BIG UGLY"S they have get worn-out trying to slug around in the mud? Does our size and type of game cater to this type of play better than LSU? Short routes hoping to break a play open? Running power ball dows not always work in this type of game. Receivers know where they are going, defenders have toreact. I say let it rain!!!!!!! Remember, our QB has more experience than their QB (Harvard boy you know)

The thing with mud is it takes away the speed. Which for LSU is a HUGE weapon. After speed you have size and LSU has got some pretty HUGE off and def lineman. While I would love to see an OLD Fashion SEC win it in the trenches match up, the rain is really gonna screw up tailgating.

Its gonna be a pain trying to walk around this soft wet ground with crutches!!!!