Heisman Vote

NT03

Daniel all but had it wrapped up if MIIZZU could of knocked off the Sooners

Brennan's #'s are ridiculous , but will lose votes to voters who are anti-HAWAII aka non BCS

McFadden will be the best pro out of these 4

Tebow probably gets it being @ Florida & being 1st 20/20 man in college FB history

Edited by NT03

Tebow a system QB...How good of a pro will he be?

I vote Colt, Tim has (if he stays) a few more Heisman chances. Take Tim out you still have a 9-3 Florida team. Take Colt out you have a less than average team. No Colt they lose to San Jose and Boise and Washington for sure and possibly Fresno. He is the best QB is the nation. Stats and record show that. Tim Tebow will be the best college football player ever to step on the field by the time he finishes his career. If he does stay the 4 years he could have 3 Heismans. It is sad Colt takes the Warriors to 12-0 and gets no shot at National Title and he is not going to win the Heisman because he is not BCS that is bull. Give them something I say.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Ah...p&type=lgns

How do you not vote McFadden?!?!?

Seriously, people.

Agreed. Tebow being a sophmore hurts him, Daniel's performance against OU hurt him and Brennan won't get it because he plays in a non-BCS conference. I don't necessarily agree with all of this, but it appears that this is how things work now. The Heisman should consider the entire season and not the player's team's performance, just the player's performance. Then again, with all of the BCS a$$-kissers voting, it doesn't surprise me.

How can it not be Tebow? 177.9 QB rating, 68.5 completion percentage, 3132 passing yards, 29 passing touchdowns, 6 interceptions, 838 yards rushing, 22 rushing touchdowns. Can you seriously tell me that there is a better player in this nation? I thought that the Heisman Trophy went to the most outstanding player in college football, not the most outstanding upperclassman football player.... If Tim Tebow does not win the Heisman this season it will be a travesty.

How can it not be Tebow? 177.9 QB rating, 68.5 completion percentage, 3132 passing yards, 29 passing touchdowns, 6 interceptions, 838 yards rushing, 22 rushing touchdowns. Can you seriously tell me that there is a better player in this nation? I thought that the Heisman Trophy went to the most outstanding player in college football, not the most outstanding upperclassman football player.... If Tim Tebow does not win the Heisman this season it will be a travesty.

Have you SEEN McFadden play football? Have you seen Tebow in an actual game?

Numbers are numbers, and some schools setup their players better to pile up stats. McFadden split time so he's not going to have the numbers to match any of the heisman finalists....but go watch the guy play football---specifically the LSU game for the last 2 years.

Have you SEEN McFadden play football? Have you seen Tebow in an actual game?

Numbers are numbers, and some schools setup their players better to pile up stats. McFadden split time so he's not going to have the numbers to match any of the heisman finalists....but go watch the guy play football---specifically the LSU game for the last 2 years.

No doubt. A man amongst boys.

Edited by adman

No doubt. A men amongst boys.

McFadden could have had 400 yards against us if they didn't rotate everyone. Tebow ran some serious stats up on some crappy teams early (sorry to lump you in Troy - you're our shining star.)

Would like to have seen Daniel win it, but the "oops" with the OU game probably did him in...I think Tebow wins it in a close one over McFadden, but I would not be shocked or surprised if McFadden wins it...it's all but a toss up in my book.

And, really a "who cares"...Dallas will be no where close to picking up Mcfadden and I could really care less about Florida or Arkansas...don't tell my boss ... he is a HUGH Arkansas guy! :lol:

Would like to have seen Daniel win it, but the "oops" with the OU game probably did him in...I think Tebow wins it in a close one over McFadden, but I would not be shocked or surprised if McFadden wins it...it's all but a toss up in my book.

And, really a "who cares"...Dallas will be no where close to picking up Mcfadden and I could really care less about Florida or Arkansas...don't tell my boss ... he is a HUGH Arkansas guy! :lol:

Well, Dallas has two 1st round picks (Cleveland's) next year. Depending on where the Browns finish, Dallas could be a player for Mac Daddy. I think Jerruh really wants his fellow Razorback in Dallas. Julius will be gone next year & MB3 is most effective when coming off the bench.

Tebow SHOULD win, but voters will probably wonder if it's a "fluke season" and hold off till next year. Plus, they love team records.

Brennan SHOULD win, but voters hate non-BCS schools.

Daniel SHOULD win for making something out of Mizzou of all places, but they lost to OU twice.

I think McFadden will take it. They don't have the team record, just like Florida, but I think McFadden takes the tiebreaker for having another outstanding year. He probably should have been 2nd to any one of those guys, but I think he'll get it. I think splitting time won't hurt him at all. Since most "sports pundits" paid more attention to him and Tebow all season anyway, I think they noticed he could have had more yards if he was the only good back.

On a related note, I see Darren and Felix both going in the 1st round, maybe Felix in the 2nd. Remember USC from...crap, was that last year or the year before?