What A Game

CMJ

If we don't develop a killer instinct down the stretch I fear we won't pull it out against the MUTS. We coulda/woulda/shoulda closed this game out in regulation and definitely shouldn't have been close in OT. The good news is Wooden and Davis couldn't possibly play worse or shoot worse tomorrow.

Edited by emmitt01

Props to Harold Stewart, Q, and Ben Bell. They really carried us on an off-night for Kendrick Davis (1-18?). Good teams have players stepup when needed and we really had that tonight.

Good point.

By the way, this was our 21st win of the season, or 18th over a D I program. Nice season no matter how you slice it! AND IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!

Rick

It was good to hear the fight song, Fly Like an Eagle and Glory to the Green in the background today on the radio.

IT'S ALL GREEN AND ALL GOOD!

Rick

I noticed that.... wonder if many fans made the trip or came from the area... pretty far away...

---next game is 6:30 Monday.... AND .... if we survive that one we will be on ESPN2-TV on Tuesday night at 8:00 PM...

I think we have a good chance to win Monday against #9 MTSU (14-16) . We took them 66-53 last time in Denton.

The comeback and determination to win was outstanding.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Go mean green!! FIRE JOHHNY JONES!! :rolleyes:

You don't understand K7, you haven't been arond NT long enough. NT has always been decent to competitive, but can't be GREAt. I hope I'm wrong, but JJ's not the one to get us to the GREAT level. This is the best team that NT basketball team in a long time, maybe ever. But JJ's teams have been notorious for snatching a defeat from the jaws of victory.

I will gladly eat my words if this team ends up with at least 23 wins.

MTSU is a few games below .500... they're probably better than that, and I know they've played better as of late... but at this point, no excuses. You handle an under-500 #9 seed in the conference semifinals or else you don't deserve it.

It's business at this point. Let's take care of it.

Big win for the Mean Green! Nice job guys!

Huge factor was the team stepping up to fill the void caused by Davis & Sterns being a unbeleivable 2 of 27 from the field (Davis 1-18, Sterns 1-9). Missed a lot of points from those two. :unsure:

Edited by MeanGreen61