In Other News....

Coffee and TV

After Saturday the  Central Tennessee area code will change to 046(read "O for six" for any MUTS fans on the board).

GMG!!!

Beat the Muts(!!!again)

Well, well.

Would anyone like some salt or hot sauce to go with their heaping pile of crow? I guess Denton and the surrounding area will be changing the area code to 035 now. Enjoy your loss to FIU next week. I hope you cUNTs are favored, so I can make as much money on your game next week as I did on yours this week. laugh.gif

Well, well.

Would anyone like some salt or hot sauce to go with their heaping pile of crow? I guess Denton and the surrounding area will be changing the area code to 035 now. Enjoy your loss to FIU next week. I hope you cUNTs are favored, so I can make as much money on your game next week as I did on yours this week. laugh.gif

I hope all of these "cunts" comments gets you banned from this board. You earned the right to do some "scoreboard" taunting, but that's an extremely low-class way to do it.

Well, well.

C'mon dude, that's unnecessary. We refer to UNT as the grUNTs. North Texas fans had the room to talk before this game because their record against us showed it. We did what I felt we were capable of to win this game in the way it was won.

We held Jamario Thomas to under 100 yards rushing. Actually we held the entire team to 103 yards total offense.

We won the battle of field position. An opening fumble inside the UNT 30-yard line. That's why this score was as lopsided as it was. We couldn't score fast running the length of the field, but we could if we had a short field to work with which we had.

Something else I mentioned in another thread was that I felt our defense could hold North Texas to 7 points. I knew we had the defense to do that. I never dreamed we'd shut them out in their place though.

We had a completely unexpected monumental performance against North Texas. We should be extremely happy, but I'm not one to kick someone while their down unless it's Vanderbilt or Louisiana Tech.

As far as FIU, if they have another performance like they did against Arkansas State, they will lose. They looked worse than UNT did against us. ASU lost 55-9 to SOUTHERN METHODIST a week ago.

I wish North Texas fans the very best.

Total combined points in margin of victory, NUTS vs. MTSU 2001-2005 = 34.

So it took the cUNTs 5 years to beat us by one point less than what we did to you in four quarters.

I think I'll use your offensive line to floss. I'll pick them up when I come home to Denton for Christmas.

The only thing you need to floss is your crack, and I'm sure your sister will be handling that chore on some bizarre bi-yearly schedule.

Nice win last night, but it's amazing how 1 win in a series brings out the cockroaches from their holes puffing out their chest. Where were you the last 5 years, hillbilly?

Oh yeah: getting your ass kicked. Reminds me of aggy.

News flash: Your team hasn't won jack yet. Until they do, you'd be better served to STFU.

I wish North Texas fans the very best.

C'mon Blue Raiders.  Act like you've been there.

At least some MTSU fans have some class. Congrats to you. It was bound to happen eventually. Hate to see it so lopsided.

The only other complaint I have with MTSU is with the coach running up the score. A TD with less then :30 left with a 4 TD lead...that is pretty weak.

The only other complaint I have with MTSU is with the coach running up the score. A TD with less then :30 left with a 4 TD lead...that is pretty weak.

To MTSU's defense, it was our job to stop them but we didn't. I think it was pretty obvious that MTSU was looking to make a statement, which was they won't let up (and they shouldn't).

Do you honestly think the Cowboys should have let up on the Titans in the 4th qtr? I don't even though the game was well out of reach. It's all about momentum and carrying that momentum into future games.