Hope you Cowboy fans like T.O.

I hope TO is comfortable living under an electron microscope in DFW if he is indeed signed by the Cowboys.

On a similar note, has a Cowboy player ever been booed as he enters the field? If not, TO could be the first. ohmy.gif

Gonna have to disagree, I think Keyshawn has been very well mannered during his stay in Dallas.  I really don't get letting him go.

I am going to have to say I really wouldn't mind T.O. here in dallas as long as he takes a shit on the eagle at midfield when we play them.

He would be the single biggest asset added this season. His market price is going down, no doubt about that. The cowboys can get a probowl caliber wide out for dirt cheap, half the other teams dont even want to talk to him. He would love to get a chance to play the eagles twice a year just to throw it in their face. Bill Parcells is a no nonsense coach and Jerry is a smart enough man to say, "you mess this up, we pay you nothing."

Gonna have to disagree, I think Keyshawn has been very well mannered during his stay in Dallas.  I really don't get letting him go.

3 words: MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Johnson was very well behaved and a good player his time as a Cowboy. He wanted a little more then what Dallas was willing to pay.

It sucks being a Cowboy fan sometimes. When TO comes to town, that will be one of those times.

i really liked keyshawn, i mean he really was involved with the cowboys, he was getting players pumped up on the sidelines to make big plays.....

T.O. is a huge distraction and he does the opposite....ill never forgive him for the 50 yard line debacle on my beloved star.... Thank God for George Teague.

i hope the cowboys win games but wonder how parcells will deal with him..

Cowboys need a freakin kicker plain and simple.....

This first time TO catches a pass, stiff arms the other team's DB and streaks 40 yds for a TD, all will be forgiven. The only thing more over-rated that Keyshawn is Parcell, the most over-rated head of all time. How many superbowls has he won without Bill Belicheck, how many playoff games? He has a worse record than Chan Gailey!!

Talk about "who cares" alright.  The dolphins are still a team?

F TO.  Long live George Teague.

the dolphins are not only still a team, they are the team with the highest winning percentage of any team since the merger. and they dont have a QB. not one with two legs at least. dry.gif

If ME Owens (T.O.) becomes a Cowboy then it is going to be "Cowboys who??" around this house... ie. Go Texans maybe even the Giants.

Long live George Teague and Emmitt Smith.!!!

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

F TO!

Winning is important but we can not sacrifice character to do so.

NO ONE disgraces the Star! Man I wanted to slap Jones for that bull he said about letting TO sleep on the star. mad.gif

And I agree with UNT playmaker, we need a damned kicker! If we had one last year we would have made the playoffs. Everyone remembers the two plays that let the Skins beat us here at home but not many point out the missed field goal that turns out would have won us the game.

Somehow I doubt TO is going to pull his BS with Parcells in Dallas. I am sure the contract has him by the balls. I am trying to be an optimist and maybe after this season in Philly he has had a coming to Jesus moment in his life, and now knows that the world doesn't revolve around him.

I think it could work out to be a good move only time will tell.

Somehow I doubt TO is going to pull his BS with Parcells in Dallas. I am sure the contract has him by the balls. I am trying to be an optimist and maybe after this season in Philly he has had a coming to Jesus moment in his life, and now knows that the world doesn't revolve around him.

I think it could work out to be a good move only time will tell.

Bring on TO. I can't wait to see how great of a season Terry Glenn will have this year. No more double teaming Glenn because Keyshawn was to easy to cover because he was slow.

TO may be a punk, but check this he is THE best, wide-out in the NFL, and one of the most talented athletes overall. (Who in crap says we need football players with character?) Michael Irvin didn't have any character and we won 3 SB's with him. Emmit Smith is not a saint either.

I can't wait to see him catch a patch, stiff arm a DB, and streak down the field for a TD. The 'Boys may actually have a chance to make the playoffs. Now they need to pickup offensive lineman in the Draft or Free agency. Bledsoe was the 2nd most sacked QB in the league.

Edited by Black Scholes