We Got A Commit

Massie is roughly the same frame as Cotton and the incoming Mason.  I hope this doesn't further stall their development.  Time to figure out what we have in our own recruits

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Jdawg48 said:

A 6'6 guard is something NT isnt really accustomed to. We had a bunch of shorties making it rain before this. So this is pretty refreshing. Not hating on the guards of the past, but ya know what I mean lol.

Give me that Jordan Williams frame! Maybe with some extra muscle on top.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Give you? 

This player disrespected Longwood and shows no loyalty or commitment. And you're fine with it... . .   .   .     .

I don’t think any of us care about being respectful to Longwood.
Many of us just cheer for players who go to North Texas and when players leave North Texas, we no longer cheer for them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2024 at 5:02 PM, MeanGreenZen said:

Who is the last true freshman to make a significant impact on this program? 

6 hours ago, SUMG said:

Pretty sure that's the same high school as Aaron Scott. 

What if……what if…that brings back A A Ron?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenZen said:

Many of us just cheer for players who go to North Texas and when players leave North Texas, we no longer cheer for them. 

You didn't hear? Transferring is the biggest sleight in all of history. Won't someone think of the loyalty!?!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MeanGreenZen said:

So we hate the system when we lose players and love it when we gain players. So we're hypocrites.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenZen said:

No, I hate the system all the way around. 

I do too. There's some on this board who curse the system when we lose players to the portal but all of a sudden they're all excited when we gain somebody from it. If that's not you then carry on.

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

5 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Give you? 

This player disrespected Longwood and shows no loyalty or commitment. And you're fine with it... . .   .   .     .

? I would like a 6’6” player like Jordan Williams who has more muscle. I don’t like transfers; however at least this is only his first. That’s why it’s tough but Jones and Scott could get a pass. Noland? Buggs? They are jokes. Bouncing around never happy. Don’t give me that ever. Sadly Walker did the same. That needs to end. 

• Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

Just now, Andrew said:

? I would like a 6’6” player like Jordan Williams who has more muscle. I don’t like transfers; however at least this is only his first. That’s why it’s tough but Jones and Scott could get a pass. Noland? Buggs? They are jokes. Bouncing around never happy. Don’t give me that ever. Sadly Walker did the same. That needs to end. 

It's his second. McNeese State for 2 seasons then Longwood now UNT. Do you hate him now?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1