($) TCU Transfer Chandler Morris Recaps North Texas Visit

North Texas hosted TCU Transfer Quarterback Chandler Morris this week. He took time before jumping in the deer stand to recap his visit, talk key things he is looking for in recruitment, as well as preview what his next plans are.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/tcu-transfer-95920726?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Are we not allowed to discuss the article at all? Do I need to make a separate thread? Is this just for advertisement? I understand it's paid content but to just delete a comment when I merely mentioned his depth chart status if he was to go to Texas state is asinine. This is a forum, any other thread with a link to a paywall article normally has people talking about the subject matter. Your a good writer, we pay for your writing and alternate views not the 2 little quibs of new information. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, cousin oliver said:

My question is does being eligible for Spring matter to Morris or are we just going after the best QB out there available and willing to come to UNT.

To me, this is quite important. It’s not gonna kill our season if it doesn’t happen, but this would truly help. Fall should be to focus on the defense

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dannymacfan said:

Guy has really done nothing in college and yet he commands attention based off his potential.  Would be worried if he could stay healthy here.

I mean isn’t that what we’re talking about with Purdy as well - just with even less data points? To me Morris looks like a better and more accurate passer based on YPC and Completion Percentage. Not sure what’s not to like about his upside in our system?  

Pavia from NMSU is also interesting.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Green Lantern said:

I mean isn’t that what we’re talking about with Purdy as well - just with even less data points? To me Morris looks like a better and more accurate passer based on YPC and Completion Percentage. Not sure what’s not to like about his upside in our system?  

Pavia from NMSU is also interesting.

Morris is close enough to come over still and "unofficially" throw with the receivers and meet with the coaches. The risk for him or others who cannot come in the Spring will be if we find another transfer that can be here.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, herewego said:

Are we not allowed to discuss the article at all? Do I need to make a separate thread? Is this just for advertisement? I understand it's paid content but to just delete a comment when I merely mentioned his depth chart status if he was to go to Texas state is asinine. This is a forum, any other thread with a link to a paywall article normally has people talking about the subject matter. Your a good writer, we pay for your writing and alternate views not the 2 little quibs of new information. 

My experience has taught me:

1) Don't bother questioning mods about guidelines.

2) They are not consistent about enforcing their guidelines.

3) When frustrated about #2, see #1

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

My experience has taught me:

1) Don't bother questioning mods about guidelines.

2) They are not consistent about enforcing their guidelines.

3) When frustrated about #2, see #1

#4 if a post is generating enough clicks it will have much more leniency to stay where it does not belong

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1