Quarterback

Cr1028

22 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

So with Earle transferring and Ruder moving on, if some P5 came and snatched Rogers, would we have anyone besides JD Head?

We had a true freshman on the roster this season, Dylan Gebbia. So it'd be Head and Gebbia. I wonder if Stone leaving is an indication that Rogers is staying though.

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

We had a true freshman on the roster this season, Dylan Gebbia. So it'd be Head and Gebbia. I wonder if Stone leaving is an indication that Rogers is staying though.

I hope so but I don’t trust anything until the first game week comes. Most of the spring we were led to believe Jace Ruder was the clubhouse leader as the starting quarterback only for him to become a linebacker by the end of the season. Then we had players at other positions that transferred out dang near to fall practice. This portal stuff has everything out of whack.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I hope so but I don’t trust anything until the first game week comes. Most of the spring we were led to believe Jace Ruder was the clubhouse leader as the starting quarterback only for him to become a linebacker by the end of the season. Then we had players at other positions that transferred out dang near to fall practice. This portal stuff has everything out of whack.

Do we know for sure that Rogers will graduate this spring or does he need to wait until grades are in to be able to use the free transfer? 

40 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

Do we know for sure that Rogers will graduate this spring or does he need to wait until grades are in to be able to use the free transfer? 

Don’t know about his grades but do know that, unless he took a hiatus from school, this spring would be his 10th semester and even at the minimum fulltime per semester credit hours of 12, he’d be right around the number of credits needed to graduate.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

What has he stated and when did he state it?

For one, he stated in the recent DRC Mean Green newsletter that "We have a lot of confidence heading into the off season.  We understand how close we are."

• Skeptical Eagle 1

18 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

For one, he stated in the recent DRC Mean Green newsletter that "We have a lot of confidence heading into the off season.  We understand how close we are."

4 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Claiming words.  That's a good start.

@Cr1028 is correct: This is all right up the same alley as coach speak.