He’s Baaack

bigger question what is Cougar Queen doing on the UNT fan forum?  Last I checked we have never been in the same conference, we dont play them very often so what gives.

You should be out bothering the TCU, Texas. Oklahoma and sure you fit with the Tech fans.

Now run along, mama is cooking your favorite dinner

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, southsideguy said:

bigger question what is Cougar Queen doing on the UNT fan forum?  Last I checked we have never been in the same conference, we dont play them very often so what gives.

You should be out bothering the TCU, Texas. Oklahoma and sure you fit with the Tech fans.

I believe NT and Houston were both in the Lone Star Conference together 1945-49.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, southsideguy said:

It's the offseason and UT won't allow me on their forum anymore after I trolled it when they were on that losing streak.

• Haha 5
  • Eye Roll 2

12 hours ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

You've been doing this for years. There is no way you have a girlfriend or wife, or I guess boyfriend in your case. If you're doing this on multiple forums you're putting hours and hours of your life in to this. If I had to guess there's not a lot of happiness in your real life and this is a way for you to fill that void. 

That's pretty pathetic, may god have mercy on your soul and I hope you seek help.

Boomer, there's this thing called a smartphone where you can make a post in about 25 seconds. No need to spend several hours at the computer anynore.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Boomer, there's this thing called a smartphone where you can make a post in about 25 seconds. No need to spend several hours at the computer anynore.

The only thing in my post you disputed was how much time you put in to this by using a phone instead of a computer.

Damn.

• Haha 1

I think the Coogs are in for a rude awakening this season in the Big 12 + 2, even though the city is hyped about it.  And to read and hear what Cougar players had to say about Herman when he left doesn't leave much to be said about him possibly transforming FAU like Kiffin did.  He won with someone else's players at UH and he didn't win at TU.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBA1989 said:

I think the Coogs are in for a rude awakening this season in the Big 12 + 2, even though the city is hyped about it.  And to read and hear what Cougar players had to say about Herman when he left doesn't leave much to be said about him possibly transforming FAU like Kiffin did.  He won with someone else's players at UH and he didn't win at TU.  

I agree that it will be a lot tougher than they think although I do like Holgerson as a coach and he knows what to expect having been at WVU where Wren is now.

6 minutes ago, meangreenfaninno said:

I agree that it will be a lot tougher than they think although I do like Holgerson as a coach and he knows what to expect having been at WVU where Wren is now.

Holgerson is not the answer at UH.  Tillman made the wrong decision and since his buyout was so large UH alums are forced to accept his presence.  Many are not happy with him and he didn't improve UH this season with recruiting after losing some top players to the draft or transferring.