North Texas "Finds"

UNTLifer

30 minutes ago, untcampbell said:

Those were made by "creators" that only know what they see on social media and Stadium. So cheer for the green and black.

GMG

When some of our teams use black as their primary color (mainly softball) or even teal (golf), why would people outside the program not be confused about our colors?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

When some of our teams use black as their primary color (mainly softball) or even teal (golf), why would people outside the program not be confused about our colors?

I will give a pass to golf. I thought it was teal as well until I discovered it was a small green and white pattern that appeared to be teal in pictures. 

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

On 6/23/2023 at 3:12 PM, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Saw this black flying worm shirt at Rally House in the Stonebriar mall last weekend. I know a lot of folks don’t like black shirts for NT stuff but I thought this looked pretty good! 

IMG_0137.jpeg

I’ve got two of these.  I ripped a hole in the first one the first time I wore it, so I bought another one.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

These are available at Sam’s in Denton.  I like how accurate they are on our school colors.  

A08BA0FA-7A70-4FFC-89C6-BC8FF292081C.jpeg

44769CAD-23B2-4061-B219-1BB1D47AF764.jpeg

All kidding aside, my 7 year old was reading the lyrics to the alma mater “singing glory to the green, singing glory to the white.”  He looked up at me very confused and said, “I thought we were green and black?”  😬😬😬

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 3
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Eye Roll 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last Stand Hats is pumping out some good stuff and adding to it: https://www.laststandhats.com/collections/north-texas

Voertman's is actually doing some super cool stuff with the basketball script, the Texas outline (which we seem to be really pushing right now), and is carrying the Homefield Apparel drop stuff too...I recommend sorting by Newest: https://untstadiumstore.textbooktech.com/merchandise

EDIT: @UNTLifer I seem to recall your search for a Battle Flag hat that wasnt fitted or flatbill or some such.  Voertman's just dropped a couple and Last Stand Hats has one as well as I'm sure has been previously report.

Edited by tmjerm
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Because throwback apparel is hot right now. Voertman's killed it with their North Texas State Flying Worm hoodies/sweatshirts last year. 

I agree, but we have fought still being called NTSU 30+ years after the name change.  How about just North Texas with the worm and drop "state"? 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I agree, but we have fought still being called NTSU 30+ years after the name change.  How about just North Texas with the worm and drop "state"? 

I don't think limited amounts of throwback NTSU apparel is going to cause more people to start calling us North Texas State. 

Take a quick glance through Homefield's website and you'll see merch using a school's old name.

image.png.cd5db4b87adf6ce56f5383ce0dc87606.png

image.png.f61afcfb4150dcc21021938391364999.png

image.png.6c041d986e19685ea7ad012596203bfe.png

• Upvote 2