***UNT 2023 SPRING GAME THREAD***

Harry

17 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

The only #26 online and on the printed roster they handed out is Ridge Texada (CB).  Bad eyes?  Mystery QB?  Who knows.

Jaxx Warren, #98 

https://meangreensports.com/sports/football/roster/jaxx-warren/6067

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

And not even one "at the end of the day" or "all three phases"!

I’m a creature of habits, I’m gonna have to tell Morris to say both of those phrases on the first press conference of fall camp so I can feel relaxed that all 3 phases all 4 quarters played well… hahaha

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, meangreenfaninno said:

Shouldn't Ruder already have a built in advantage against Rodgers since he has been here for 3-4 years?  Just seems like we need to give Rodgers the benefit of the doubt as a brand new face in the program who is still absorbing everything at UNT.

This should be equal footing on the field with a new playbook for all players to learn, plus all new coaches to impress, except Cobbs.   We need to have 2-3 talented QBs on the roster, in case of injury.  The real test, as we all know, is in live game action when the lights come on!

• Upvote 4