'18 ATH Isaac Beverly (Del City, OK)

djohnnie

1 minute ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Love the size, possible jack position with weight gains. I'd welcome him with open arms. The recruiting sites will rate him after he commits so the stars don't matter but the offer list does, and I like the list. 

3 hours ago, djohnnie said:
Isaac Beverly 6-2 190 lb safety

Nice find, please change thread title to 

'18 ATH Isaac Beverly (Del City, OK) 

just helps to keep forum more clean.  Plus when you type his name in on google it populates as number 1 hit that way.  Thanks! 

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

Really like his tape both on offense, but really like it a lot on defense.. 

If he Issac comes here as a Safety, I'm guessing he is a Rover/SS with Williams being the deep/FS... Issac could even put on 25-30 lbs and be a LB for us, which he looked pretty good at in the few highlights of him playing that role.

Not to be a damper, but Gibbs and Crosby, how flexible are they at switching over to CB?

Edited by BTG_Fan1

2 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

Man, we are heavy into DBs this cycle, specifically safeties. Are we converting some to coverage corners?

Does anyone have any guesses how we try and fill the remaining slots?

I’m guessing 1 WR (Dove), 1 JUCO G/T (maybe?) 1 or 2 DL/ LB Mid year JUCO guys, 1 or 2 HS DL/LB, 1 CB, 1 K and a PWO LS 

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I’m guessing 1 WR (Dove), 1 JUCO G/T (maybe?) 1 or 2 DL/ LB Mid year JUCO guys, 1 or 2 HS DL/LB, 1 CB, 1 K and a PWO LS 

I'm thinking dove schollys might have dried up he had a sub par senior year from what I have heard. Im thinking you land at least one more wide receiver possibly an Imiee Cooksey is a name I am thinking we are still in on. Possibly another. Then I think they try to land a TE type to go behind Smith and Chumley. Like a Jyaire Shorter or Brayden from Arlington Martin. I def think they add one juco mid term DE and LB. They are in on a lot of kickers I think they try to land one a PWO if possible. With so few school remaining I think they try to save one there. 

Edited by TheReal_jayD
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I'm thinking dove schollys might have dried up he had a sub par senior year from what I have heard. Im thinking you land at least one more wide receiver possibly an Imiee Cooksey is a name I am thinking we are still in on. Possibly another. Then I think they try to land a TE type to go behind Smith and Chumley. Like a Jyaire Shorter or Brayden from Arlington Martin. I def think they add one juco mid term DE and LB. They are in on a lot of kickers I think they try to land one a PWO if possible. With so few school remaining I think they try to save one there. 

Dove has 46 catches for 772 and 11 touchdowns through 12 games (they're 12-0).

Edited by BillySee58

22 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Dove has 46 catches for 772 and 11 touchdowns through 12 games (they're 12-0).

Just telling you what I had heard. That was not from a UNT coach or anything. Just a person close to situation. I had only see Tauskie play one game this year and he had a couple catches and TD in game I watched. So I was Leary about the report. Tauskie told me he was committing after the season  to the school of his choice 

Edited by TheReal_jayD
  • Lovely Take 1

5 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Would love to add Shorter! 

No idea, but with Tune out there.. but anyway they bring him in and gave someone else Grey-shirt? Because Tune is a Dec grad, and I’m not sure either of our current QBs are.

• Lovely Take 1

• 2 months later...