Showmanship from a REAL FOOTBALL BAND

SilverEagle

Here I go again taking yet another shot at the Green Brigade.

THIS is how you do a pre-game entrance and get the crowd into the game. LOTS of energy and showmanship.

For everyone who watched the Macy's Parade yesterday, you saw their show for a national audience.

The day before they appeared on the Today Show.,

https://www.today.com/video/watch-ohio-university-marching-110-rock-the-today-plaza-1101666883676

Notice that Matt mentioned that this is the THIRD time they've been in the Macy's parade.

They've also been in the Rose Parade.

Lots of ENERGY, PRIDE, AND SHOWMANSHIP!

AND, their uni's (which I really like) are almost exactly like the North Texas Band of the Maurice McAdow era.....from their hats, their capes, and all the way down to the spats that they wear. 

PLUS they make their big sound with less than 200 members. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

11 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

Here I go again taking yet another shot at the Green Brigade.

THIS is how you do a pre-game entrance and get the crowd into the game. LOTS of energy and showmanship.

For everyone who watched the Macy's Parade yesterday, you saw their show for a national audience.

The day before they appeared on the Today Show.,

https://www.today.com/video/watch-ohio-university-marching-110-rock-the-today-plaza-1101666883676

Notice that Matt mentioned that this is the THIRD time they've been in the Macy's parade.

They've also been in the Rose Parade.

Lots of ENERGY, PRIDE, AND SHOWMANSHIP!

AND, their uni's (which I really like) are almost exactly like the North Texas Band of the Maurice McAdow era.....from their hats, their capes, and all the way down to the spats that they wear. 

PLUS they make their big sound with less than 200 members. 

Shush, don’t criticize the band or else they’ll harass you until you pull your article. I mean comment. *cough*NTDAILY*cough*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2