Cross Promotion Idea

UNTLifer

Baker and crew should work with Monster Energy about sponsoring the Tail Section, I refuse to call it a wing.  Have the Monster Energy tail section and let people bring an empty Monster can for free or reduced priced tail section tickets.  

Their unique "M" logo would work well with our Mean Green nickname.

Related image

• Lovely Take 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Baker and crew should work with Monster Energy about sponsoring the Tail Section, I refuse to call it a wing.  Have the Monster Energy tail section and let people bring an empty Monster can for free or reduced priced tail section tickets.  

Related image

not sure I like it 100%, but your moving the needle....

• Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Related image

You guys do understand that no one in the athletic department has anything to do with promotions?  That has been sold to learfield (sp.).  The endzone thing.  Learfield.  They (learfield)  are trying to monetize every square inch of anything they can, hence the sale of a small patch of Bermuda grass between the south endzone and a fence.

Edited by flyonthewall
  • Upvote 2

i always thought that it would be cool to have the wing zone section outlined in green neon and have it lit when we're trying to pump the crowd up/td's/kick offs and such.  possibly light it up for wins with the tower. something else to bring attention to the stadium for the drivers on 35.  this could work with monster. 

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

End Zone Seating:

Eagle wings:

Eagle Tail:

Swallow Tail?:

just sayin'

ahem. It's an eagle sitting in a nest. End zone seating is a tail. Spiriki's head *is* on the opposite end zone.

Maybe it got in a fight and lost a few feathers. You should see the other eagle.

eaglenest.PNG

Edited by Aldo
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

ahem. It's an eagle sitting in a nest. End zone seating is a tail. Spiriki's head *is* on the opposite end zone.

Maybe it got in a fight and lost a few feathers. You should see the other eagle.

eaglenest.PNG

I have always referred to it as the tail section because of where it is placed in the stadium, picture above as an example.  Otherwise, we are a one-winged Eagle.

7 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

BTW: at all of the home games there is a monster tent near the entrance that gives away free monsters. So there is likely already some kind of working relationship there.

I just think we should capitalize on this.  Someone recently posted a photo of their new flavor, "Mean Green," and it just seems like a good way to try and fill that section.

Monster Energy Tail Section

Monster Energy Fun Zone

Monster Energy Wing Zone

These are just some quick ideas, but they could offer 1/2 price tickets when someone brings a can to the ticket window, have special in-game promotions for that section, outline it is green LED or neon, etc...  Put bounce houses down below for the kids pre and post game.  Heck, combine it with the Jr. Mean Green Club and make it the Monster Energy Jr. Mean Green Club.  Join and get a seat in that section, a cool t-shirt and access to the "Fun Zone" bounce house area, etc...

• Upvote 1