Would you like to see the names of the people who give the reputation + or - ?

Would you like to see the names of the people who give the reputation + or - ?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the names of the people who give the reputation + or - ?

• Yes, I am OK with people knowing what I think
    • No, it’s I do not always want everyone to know what I am thinking

I would of course like to see it for personal curiosity, but wouldn't turn such a thing on either if I were Harry. People already have an approximate idea who thinks what of each other I think that is good enough. Turning that on could create more vitriol between people annoyed at each other, and on a community-wide level I don't really see what good it could do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

I think at one point we had it where you could see who gave you +1's. It was pretty cool, but then I realized all my +1's were from @Quoner. At first I was depressed, but now we're life partners so it all worked out. 

One time I saw @GreenMachine gave me a +1 and it changed everything. We've never had a slap fight since...it's basically like that DMB hugs video but for sad internet people. 

• Upvote 1

Wasn't there a small amount of time where you could actually see who downvoted and upvoted you back when Harry introduced that feature?

I still have posters of KRAM1's, Green P1's, & Eagle1855's profile pics up on my wall when they upvoted me that time.

I also still have a list for those of you who downvoted me during that time:
tumblr_m1tvk6rx3J1qfryqfo1_500.gif

• Upvote 3

On 2/28/2017 at 6:56 PM, GreenMachine said:

Like Shaggy once said, "Wasn't me". 

You can say whatever you want here in public, but your fingers told me all I need to know about how you really feel. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...