Fun at DOTS

MeanGreen_MBA

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is DOTS?

No problem...you no longer live in the area.  But, Dot's Hop House is one great beer house...restaurant...bar in the Deep Ellum area of downtown Dallas.  Owned by the super supportive UNT grads that also own Oak Street Deprafthouse and East Side Social Club in Dallas.  The UNT Alumni Association along with Athletics held a pre-HOD Bowl event there the night before our recent HOD Bowl appearance.  Dot's has a fantastic outside beer garden area as well.  If ever back in the Dallas area you really should check it out.  Food is great as well.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

No problem...you no longer live in the area.  But, Dot's Hop House is one great beer house...restaurant...bar in the Deep Ellum area of downtown Dallas.  Owned by the super supportive UNT grads that also own Oak Street Deprafthouse and East Side Social Club in Dallas.  The UNT Alumni Association along with Athletics held a pre-HOD Bowl event there the night before our recent HOD Bowl appearance.  Dot's has a fantastic outside beer garden area as well.  If ever back in the Dallas area you really should check it out.  Food is great as well.

Will definitely stop by.  Thanks. 

I thought DOTS were the initials for something or some department. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

this...

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Here is their chicken fried steak on top of a corn bread waffle smothered in fries, peppers, and gravy (or was it cheese? I can't remember).large.IMG_0135.JPG.3aa5116589d94fe7a6944776944587a8.JPG

Sorry, I'll have to take everyone's word for it because that doesn't look or sound like anything evenly remotely appetizing to me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I remember that movie - it was shown on cable a lot in the early 80s when I moved out of Bruce Hall and into an apartment!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079257/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

@EagleMBA, supporting evidence that your interests include "ILBT" :wink:

• Upvote 1