New Recruit From 817

Cerebus

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/sports/cleburne-s-tre-von-bradley-commits-to-unt/article_fb786374-c268-11e6-a7ce-47e5c9761586.html

Here's a little write-up from the local paper. I've picked my favorite recruiting insight:

Bradley said he chose UNT for a few reasons; “The love that their coaching staff showed me, the position I’d be playing, and the location,” Bradley said.

The article says they want him to be an inside/slot receiver. Which is what I think a lot of people expected. Cool to see they were very specific with there vision, which helped him feel comfortable choosing us.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

Why WR? They should give him a shot at QB...

Watching the film, I thought he needed a good bit of work in his footwork and throwing mechanics. He really "athleted" his way through playing the QB position. Nothing wrong with that per say, but it would take a more coaching development than some other QB candidates. Glad to have him in any capacity. If it were up to me, I'd put dillman back there before any other athlete position guys.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/sports/cleburne-s-tre-von-bradley-commits-to-unt/article_fb786374-c268-11e6-a7ce-47e5c9761586.html

Here's a little write-up from the local paper. I've picked my favorite recruiting insight:

Bradley said he chose UNT for a few reasons; “The love that their coaching staff showed me, the position I’d be playing, and the location,” Bradley said.

The article says they want him to be an inside/slot receiver. Which is what I think a lot of people expected. Cool to see they were very specific with there vision, which helped him feel comfortable choosing us.

This article was written by a fellow UNT alumni and a good friend of mine. His stuff is always spot on.

• Upvote 3