HoD Bowl Pep Rally Rumor

MeanGreen_MBA

I heard it from a good source that the HoD Bowl Game Pep Rally will be held Dec. 26th around 6:30pm till ????  at Dot Hops House in Deep Elam.  It is owned by a UNT Alumna.  Nice looking Beer House and great place to get the ball rolling.  Sponsored by The Mean Green Club of course....  You didn't hear it from me, but EVERYBODY should go and do this thing like a BIG TIME school should do it....

I hope the news goes out soon....

GMG

#BEATARMY

#GLM

• Upvote 4

MeanGreenBowlGame.Com is updated with info:

Events

• The Party to Beat Army Alumni Pre-Game Mixer
    Monday, December 26, 6-9 p.m.
    Dot's Hop House and Cocktail Courtyard
    2645 Commerce Street, Dallas
    Admission is free
    Co-hosted by the UNT Alumni Association and the Mean Green Club. Coach Littrell and UNT President Neal Smatresk are expected to speak.
    *Disclaimer: Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent. No one under 21 will be allowed access after 9 p.m.
  • Mean Green Tailgate
    Tuesday, December 27, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
    Embarcadero Building, Fair Park, Dallas
    Admission is free
    Co-hosted by the UNT Alumni Association, the Mean Green Club and UNT's Division of Student Affairs. Live performance from Raised Right Men. Younger fans can play on inflatables and have their faces painted.
    Fans are recommended to park in Lot 2A and 2B, in the northwest corner of Fair Park. Click here for a printable Fair Park parking map.

• Upvote 4

On December 13, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Ryan Munthe said:

Lot 12. I'll make a new thread about it. Hopefully I can make it, I'm gonna end up with like five hours of sleep in between a plane flight and a drive to Dallas. (Jk, not missing this game in any circumstance.)

Please drive carefully.

I'd hate to think of anything happening to the beer.

?

• Upvote 5