Dillman to DL???

MGNation92

48 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

No Tauaala in there.

EDIT:    Also, Sid Moore looking more the part now.   Maybe he'll be a contributor this season.

EDIT AGAIN:   Do y'all remember when Malik Dilonga came in his Freshman year looking like JoJo Ozougwu?  Hopefully JoJo bulks up like Malik has.

....but he played Saturday.

39 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Littrell is really committed to offense. We even have QBs on defense now. 

Noticed on the roster that Means is listed as a RB. 

So we could now have a QB hand off to a QB or pass to a QB that is tackled by a QB. 

I guess you can never have too many QBs. 

Holla!

9 hours ago, Texas Stranger said:

Number restrictions only apply to offense

Are there number restrictions in college?  I know there are, or have been in the NFL, but wasn't sure if this also occurred in college.  I would guess there is for linemen to assist the officials with "receiver eligible vs. non-eligible players," but didn't know if there was a restriction on the skill positions.

Also, really curious about the move of Wegman to OL.  Does he have the frame to add weight?  The same with Reinhardt.  260 lb. OL aren't very useful, but lighter, quicker DL's can be.  Anyone that has watched practice have any thoughts on this?

14 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Littrell is really committed to offense. We even have QBs on defense now. 

Noticed on the roster that Means is listed as a RB. 

So we could now have a QB hand off to a QB or pass to a QB that is tackled by a QB. 

I guess you can never have too many QBs. 

Can we run some kind of quad option?

22 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Also, really curious about the move of Wegman to OL.  Does he have the frame to add weight?  The same with Reinhardt.  260 lb. OL aren't very useful, but lighter, quicker DL's can be.  Anyone that has watched practice have any thoughts on this?

Lighter Offensive lineman are not as much of a problem in Littrell's Air Raid as it would be in Mac's Run-To-Boredom offense. Air Raid will use wider splits(although UNC didn't seem to use the 1 to 1/2 yard splits that Leach tends to use. This however could have been a function of Fedora's influence) which will need the Lineman to be better(read quicker) in space especially on a combo blocking play or when they provide help on a defender. Can anybody that has been to practice confirm the splits and whether they are closer to Leach or Fedora.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

Good for you this isn't baseball. No disabled list in football so we're all good.

I thought the same thing when I saw it yesterday. Then, 'there's no DL in football' and 'I thought SL said he wouldn't comment on injuries' before seeing the pic.

Edited by Army of Dad