Breaking: Darvin Kidsy Arrested

MGNation92

Forgive me for ASSUMING that you were talking about the Denton PD. You never know now a days with all these ignorant anti Police people out in the world. The Twitter DIPSHIT will never win his little "Protest". Its public record so it will always be out in the universe.

I apologize Tyler

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

40 minutes ago, Tyler Maryak said:

The Twitter account you linked to isn't associated with the Denton Police Department.  Rather, it is some guy who has a vendetta against them because mug shots are temporarily uploaded to the Denton PD website and he wants to change that policy. Somehow, he thinks that permanently putting the mugshots on Twitter and inflating the situation by highlighting the "death" part of "serious personal injury or death" will achieve his ends.

Thanks for the education!   I just saw "@DentonPolice" and assumed it was their official twitter.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

Why is RV making statements on this matter. This should come straight from Littrell. 

I would think with recruiting in full swing the last thing you want is to have Littrell be handling this.  Having the AD address it is not an issue.

16 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Forgive me for ASSUMING that you were talking about the Denton PD. You never know now a days with all these ignorant anti Police people out in the world. The Twitter DIPSHIT will never win his little "Protest". Its public record so it will always be out in the universe.

I apologize Tyler

All is well. I do appreciate you saying that, though.

33 minutes ago, Harry said:

I would think with recruiting in full swing the last thing you want is to have Littrell be handling this.  Having the AD address it is not an issue.

It sounds like he visited Marcus HS this morning.  Chances are Littrell wasn't (isn't?) even in a good position to be easily contacted and may not have been immediately aware of the situation..

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I think it would be different if his handle were: @jackasstwitterguy...  But I'm with @Harry here.  Seems like he's mis-representing himself as a govt. representative.

Oh, for sure. But still...I wouldn't be surprised if there is someone claiming that El Chapo is being racially profiled and treated unfairly.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

That should be against the law frankly.  He is misrepresenting himself as law enforcement.

Denton is well aware of this guy. He's not breaking any law that I'm aware of. His methods are questionable, but it's the price of free speech.

Of more interest is the nugget about a second suspect, I wonder if that person is also associated with UNT.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

Bullshit. Awesomeness happens after 2am.

I support this message.

59 minutes ago, Travis said:

Somehow the news disagrees.  

My police friends and firefighter friends would equally disagree. 

I don't trust the media or your friends. I trust my experience. I've had plenty of fun at 2 am, before 2 am, and well after 2 am. Never been in trouble either. I probably ended up with a kid after 2 am too. 

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1