MGB: Bryce English to announce destination Tuesday

Brett Vito

9 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

English has been reminiscing on his feed about the good ol' days at Desoto. I can guarantee him that he will have a much more similar experience at NT than SMUg.

This.  The recent racial issues at SMU would give me pause if I were a minority.  UNT has a much more diverse and welcoming student body.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

This.  The recent racial issues at SMU would give me pause if I were a minority.  UNT has a much more diverse and welcoming student body.

Im not meaning to be a negative nancy but What about the two shootings involving UNT students with in a couple weeks of each other. Both bad situations but very rare since one was a psychopath and the other was due to an idiot with a gun

If I were a betting man I would say English goes to SMU. It gives him a chance at immediate playing time and puts him 10-15 minutes from his dad. Houston provides a better chance at winning and exposure but would fly in the face of wanting to be close to his dad. 

I would wager that Kincade ends up at SMU as he has a better chance of seeing time at QB there than he would at TCU or Houston. It also puts him minutes from friends and family. He never really said anything beyond "wanting to take care of his mom" That doesn't necessarily mean he wants or needs to be in the same town as her.

Right now UNT can offer playing time and a much more diverse college experience than SMU and TCU. Sometimes that is simply not enough. 

7 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Im not meaning to be a negative nancy but What about the two shootings involving UNT students with in a couple weeks of each other. Both bad situations but very rare since one was a psychopath and the other was due to an idiot with a gun

I fail to see how either of those relate as English and Kincade appear to be neither psychopaths or female.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I fail to see how either of those relate as English and Kincade appear to be neither psychopaths or female.

No They are not Psychotic or female. UNTLifer mentioned how racist SMU was and I just included how are recent campus safety isn't that great.

Either Way.....GO MEAN GREEN and KINCADE/ENGLISH come one down to DENTON

11 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

No They are not Psychotic or female. UNTLifer mentioned how racist SMU was and I just included how are recent campus safety isn't that great.

Safer for football players than going to the Alamo bowl!

• Upvote 3

Cryptic but it does have Kincade in a green jersey. He looks real good in green. Please sweet baby Jesus and Santa Claus. Bring these men to Denton.

https://twitter.com/Dpk_Dowork2/status/684397618085126144

P.S. It isn't letting me post tweets again, it is just doing it as a link. I need more education @Christopher Walker.

Edited by Cr1028

1 minute ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Wouldn't Kincade's best chance of starting QB be NT? I'm not to familiar with Southern Methamphetamine's QB situation, but I think that they have a mind set on Davis?

They are more of a cocaine crowd on the hilltop. 

When you think meth, think Tarleton St.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Withers940 said:
43 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Does anything that happens in Denton mean it is campus safety issue even when it never happened on campus?  I'm not so sure.

Edited by Travis
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

One was on the edge of campus and the shooting was in Denton off campus.  Would you like me to compare crime rates of Denton vs. Dallas?

31 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Is this speculation, or have you read or heard something indicating this?

Just the power of positive thinking.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SigmaGreen said:

I'm not 100% sure but that picture tweeted looks a lot like Davis from SMU and they have blue helmets on. 

8 minutes ago, meangreen15 said:

That picture is him throwing a pass to Laquon Treadwell at practice at Ole Miss.  

Correct. That is #2 in your program, #1 in your heart, Kincade wearing a blue Ole Miss helmet.

Kincade.jpg

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

One was on the edge of campus and the shooting was in Denton off campus.  Would you like me to compare crime rates of Denton vs. Dallas?

^ I was just about to say this. Why are we talking about the dangers of Denton? nothing to out of the norm for the average college town...

If you want to talk about drive by shootings, drug dealing, and people running to their cars at night, go visit the University of New Mexico or Rutgers University.....