Marcus Trice?

Wag Tag

Would like to see him get involved with this staff in some capacity!

Man, I was just thinking this earlier today.  We need someone that is not too far removed from playing that will bring some leadership and expectations to the defense.  Trice would be perfect.

• Upvote 1

Man, I was just thinking this earlier today.  We need someone that is not too far removed from playing that will bring some leadership and expectations to the defense.  Trice would be perfect.

He was here when UNT was winning and he is from the area! All I could find on him is that he is a free agent!

According to his Twitter he is a motivational speaker 

Still wears his Mean Green tie! Terrible waste of his football talent.

200.gif

Coach Littrell, talk to Marcus and see if the two of you can get on the same page. We would like to see him with the Mean Green.

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 5

If he has coaching aspirations, I could definitely see benefits of bringing him on board as a GA.  I imagine his voice would carry some weight and possibly tip the scales in our favor with some local recruits considering leaving the metroplex for larger programs - as he did initially.

For a guy who has zero coaching experience, though, anything beyond GA would surprise me.  There are other lettermen who have coached at various levels who would seem more qualified for a larger roll on the coaching staff.

• Upvote 1