Southern Illinois (12/5/15)

CMJ

Contrast and compare -- 2015 UNT football and 2015 UNT basketball  

Which wins the annual womp womp trombone award?

Both lost their first 6 games against D1 competition. Basketball will lose at least their first 7, so I guess them?

Edit: Football lost their first 7. Both are looking at 0-7 starts against D1 competition.

Edited by BillySee58

How the hell has Benford outlasted coach Mac?! Dont get me wrong Mac needed to go, but at least he had something to hang his hat on! Mac can't even stay to the end of a season, but Benny gets to keep running this program into the ground year after year.  This is the worst basketball team I've seen in my life.

Only at North Texas...

• Upvote 3

Benford is on the verge of righting this ship, correct?

Don't you know Johnny Jones didn't win immediately when he arrived?

Just ask RV, he will tell you...

Sadly, the next head coach will face a task similar to the task faced by JJ when he arrived.

Then RV's idiotic comparison will make sense.

Only at North Texas... 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't you know Johnny Jobes didn't win immediately when he arrived?

Just ask RV, he will tell you...

Sadly, the next head coach will face a task similar to the task faced by JJ when he arrived.

Then RV's idiotic comparison will make sense.

Only at North Texas... 

RV also said JJ didn't have a winning record until his 4th(or 5th? Can't remember which he said) year, when he had a winning record his first year. And said Benford won 18 in year 2, when he actually won 16 with needing NCAA approval to not have to forfeit for counting too many non-D1 wins (RV scheduling gaffe).

• Upvote 1

RV also said JJ didn't have a winning record until his 4th(or 5th? Can't remember which he said) year, when he had a winning record his first year. And said Benford won 18 in year 2, when he actually won 16 with needing NCAA approval to not have to forfeit for counting too many non-D1 wins (RV scheduling gaffe).

RV lies. That is well documented. He will say anything to distract from his record as AD. 

Hopefully we don't have to put up with it much longer.

• Upvote 5