TV for NT/UTSA

Cerebus

So I should have my children miss Trick or Treating to go to an empty stadium with no Halloween events to watch another potential blowout while the AD passes the buck and says we the fans suck for not showing up to watch his horrid product? It's not an excuse. It's a choice.

The only thing I'll miss is the banner. I'd enjoy that.

There will be Halloween events. The team has improved, they performed admirably against Marshall considering the situation. It is an excuse. If you're on this forum, you care...so go support the team you care about.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

There will be Halloween events. The team has improved, they performed admirably against Marshall considering the situation. It is an excuse. If you're on this forum, you care...so go support the team you care about.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1

Kids want to trick or treat. If you have them then you go with them. Period. There is no reason why this couldn't have been an afternoon game and therefore leaving plenty of time to get home w/ the little ghosts and goblins. Just another example of UNT getting it wrong!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Kids want to trick or treat. If you have them then you go with them. Period. There is no reason why this couldn't have been an afternoon game and therefore leaving plenty of time to get home w/ the little ghosts and goblins. Just another example of UNT getting it wrong!

exactly. It's not like this game is on national tv

• Upvote 1

Ryan, I respect your dedication, but I believe that you are 100% wrong in confronting fans that choose family obligations over a all too often made scheduling error by an incredibly oblivious athletic department. The game is scheduled Halloween Night for what, some non-existent television exposure?

It is not the customers that suck, it is the horrendous scheduling of the event that sucks.

Personally, I would love to be at the game, but I am not going to do that to my children.

• Upvote 5