Gofundme banner account

UNT90

Here's something crazy. What if UNT90 and Rick Villarreal are the same person?

I've got a lot of self loathing (I am a UNT fan, after all), but not enough to try and get myself fired. 

Min other news, there is a TRF starting at 5PM, so the banner will fly from 4-5PM.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For a group that is so vocal and loud as to have a banner flown advocating the firing of someone over our home football stadium during a home game for our players, fans, and recruits to see, there sure are a bunch of anonymous donors.

But not anonymous to the sponsor. In a proper operation you should not give up any strategic advantage, like anonymity. If you must know, I ponied up $100 for the cause. It is not about recognition, it's about raising the money.

• Upvote 1

For a group that is so vocal and loud as to have a banner flown advocating the firing of someone over our home football stadium during a home game for our players, fans, and recruits to see, there sure are a bunch of anonymous donors.

With the intimidation that has been practiced before, I don't blame them. And I'm sure some didn't want and tearful, blubbering phone call from a certain AD to try and change their mind.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Not a judgement or criticizing those involved with this, I've made my opinion public that I wanted a change in both the football program and athletic department.

I've always gotten a giggle when this went on at other schools, especially UT. It's a little sweet to see the high and mighty in disarray. Not so funny when it happens at your school. 

Carry on. 

• Upvote 4

It's how such folks work.  They hide.  I respect those who list their names.  They are at least willing to back up their talk and actions publicly.  The others, well...... While I absolutely abhor what UNT90 is up to, he is at least willing to do it in the open and not hide behind some avatar on a website or on his GoFundMe site.  I can respect that, just not the action.  Anyone ever heard of that "Lewis" guy with the $500 donation?  I am guessing that it is an alias as he is not listed in the current program as a MG Club donor. But, I do realize several donors missed the renewal date for program inclusion, so perhaps ""Lewis" is a real name and a donor.  Just color me skeptical.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

It's how such folks work.  They hide.  I respect those who list their names.  They are at least willing to back up their talk and actions publicly.  The others, well...... While I absolutely abhor what UNT90 is up to, he is at least willing to do it in the open and not hide behind some avatar on a website or on his GoFundMe site.  I can respect that, just not the action.  Anyone ever heard of that "Lewis" guy with the $500 donation?  I am guessing that it is an alias as he is not listed in the current program as a MG Club donor. But, I do realize several donors missed the renewal date for program inclusion, so perhaps ""Lewis" is a real name and a donor.  Just color me skeptical.

Don't know about real name, but he is definitely a donor, and a pretty pissed off one. 

• Upvote 1

I'm also not listed as a donor in the program though I am.  I made sure to renew my MGC and tickets just two weeks before the start of the season and before the programs were printed (coincidence).  

Don't know about real name, but he is definitely a donor, and a pretty pissed off one. 

Yea...I think folks have a pretty darn good idea who it is.  Just interesting that he chose to hide behind an alias.  If one has to hide to do something, it seems to me one might reconsider what they are doing.  Be proud of your actions...and proud enough to be public with it...or don't do it.  At least you understand that and walk the walk.  I abhor this action, but respect that you are man enough to be public with what you are doing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

Yea...I think folks have a pretty darn good idea who it is.  Just interesting that he chose to hide behind an alias.  If one has to hide to do something, it seems to me one might reconsider what they are doing.  Be proud of your actions...and proud enough to be public with it...or don't do it.  At least you understand that and walk the walk.  I abhor this action, but respect that you are man enough to be public with what you are doing.

Lol. I don't think anyone knows who it is. But go ahead and confront who you think it is at the next game. That wI'll be funny. 

Change is affected in many different ways, my friend.

• Upvote 2

I noticed at least RV didn't donate anonymously. That's the one person that matters most. I would think he could go in for more than 25 bucks with his fancy 300k a year salary.....

That fits in with his low MGC donation compared to others employed, or formerly employed in the athletic department.

• Upvote 5

Lol. I don't think anyone knows who it is. But go ahead and confront who you think it is at the next game. That wI'll be funny. 

Change is affected in many different ways, my friend.

Why would I confront anyone?  Not the way I handle things...just because we disagree on things doesn't mean one should be "confronted".  But, if I ever did any such thing it would be in the open and not hiding behind an avatar or alias. Heck, I have even invited folks over for a chat...they rarely do since they prefer to stay hidden I guess.  If you aren't man enough to be public with your beliefs, it pretty much says all most folks need to know.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

I just made a second $25 donation under my name in your honor, KRAM1.

Since you value non-anonymity, what's your name?

• Upvote 4