Just what kind of a fan are you?

4MYMGE

No such thing. 

It goes without saying, but I'm a diehard. Not for decades like some of you but a diehard nonetheless. Please beat smut and of course, GMG. 

yes the shiat there is..im a huge fan, but north texas isn't my life...iit's sports....good times and comraderie, but it's just sports...do what you do and enjoy, but no north texas game will ever change how I view life...relax and enjoy your years on earth dude...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like all NT athletics supporters -- I am a masochist fan.  Obviously, or we would not follow this team. 

Every damn one of us has to be a diehard, because it sure isn't easy to support our alma mater most of the time.  But hell, we all do.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 4

I blindly follow the athletic director wherever he takes us.  Because i cannot come up with an original thought about anything regarding scheduling, coaching hires, or overall administration of the athletic department.

case in point, me and 14 other friends have decided to treat Saturday as if it were a 6th home game......

#itsallajoke

Edited by flyonthewall
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I blindly follow the athletic director wherever he takes us.  Because i cannot come up with an original thought about anything regarding scheduling, coaching hires, or overall administration of the athletic department.

case in point, me and 14 other friends have decided to treat satruday as if it were a 6th home game......

#itsallajoke

Admitting the problem is the first step.  #NowTheHealingCanBegin

vY3umFR.gif

• Upvote 2

case in point, me and 14 other friends have decided to treat satruday as if it were a 6th home game......

#itsallajoke

I knew it!!!!!!1!!11!!1!!!