UNT pre-SMU Alumni Rally At Four Corners

All About UNT

"Join the UNT Alumni Association at Four Corners Brewery in Dallas on September 11th from 6-8:30 pm for the Official Mean Green Alumni Rally."

"Don't forget to stop by the bar and get your specially crafted Mean Green Ale in a limited edition pint glass while supplies last. The alums at Four Corners are collaborating with UNT alums at Armadillo Ale Works and Audacity Brew House to craft something special!"

https://www.untalumni.com/AlumniRally2015

The social media manager for the UNT Alumni FB page could use some help getting this word out.

Okay good, this got posted here.

Some things to point out, some of which is not all in the press release:

This event is absolutely free to attend, regardless of Alumni Association membership.

The whole theme to the Rally is "Denton to Dallas", and is featuring a lot of cool things including:

• George Dunham & The Birddogs performing
  • Denton Food Trucks
  • A special Four Corners Brewery + Armadillo Ale Works + Audactiy Brew House (all alumni-owned and operated) collaboration Mean Green Ale
  • Those pint glasses printed by I believe Pan Ector

Oh, and by the way, the PE boys and girls are rolling a lot of designs for the SMU game.

• Upvote 5

Okay good, this got posted here.

Some things to point out, some of which is not all in the press release:

This event is absolutely free to attend, regardless of Alumni Association membership.

The whole theme to the Rally is "Denton to Dallas", and is featuring a lot of cool things including:

• George Dunham & The Birddogs performing
  • Denton Food Trucks
  • A special Four Corners Brewery + Armadillo Ale Works + Audactiy Brew House (all alumni-owned and operated) collaboration Mean Green Ale
  • Those pint glasses printed by I believe Pan Ector

Oh, and by the way, the PE boys and girls are rolling a lot of designs for the SMU game.

will PE be selling shirts there?

will PE be selling shirts there?

Just did some asking. Word is Athletics & co. are working on securing them for the evening.

And some here's what I was talking about; taken today during my lunch break at the Library Mall:

jY8CRUS.jpg

BRiJ14H.jpg

YHRRrKl.jpg

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 2

Just did some asking. Word is Athletics & co. are working on securing them for the evening.

And some here's what I was talking about; taken today during my lunch break at the Library Mall:

jY8CRUS.jpg

BRiJ14H.jpg

YHRRrKl.jpg

Oh yeah, gotta get a ground the ponies shirt. I hope they have the Scrappy's army shirt in kids sizes.

Ok, someone please explain to me what the hell that Ponies Bronies shirt means???

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1

LMAO!!!!!!!!  Thanks for clearing that up for me. I must be living under a rock. How many people know what this term means?

Many. It's been in the lexicon ever since the reboot of the kids' show.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/bronies

And specifically (because it's small), the full text of the Bronies Shirt is "Brand the Pony Bronies".