UNT Dallas law school gets creative

Harry

Let me ask you this Mr. law student...where did I make any reference to whether I thought it was a good idea or not? I am not expressing an opinion on that one way or the other. You might want to bone up on reading comprehension....being a law student and all. My comments related ONLY to those who were knocking the school because of its non-accreditation....and their obvious lack of knowledge regarding accredidation processes. If being what, a first year law student, makes you an expert on whether a law school should be opened or not and what focus it will or will not have, then so be it. Not my fight....don't care at all either way. But, I do believe that the proof will come after several years as to whether it was a good idea or not. But, feel free to express what opinion you wish.

And,let's be clear...no where did I agree or disagree with your comments. You said you were the only one mentioning accredidation...I pointed you back to the thread where several folks had mentioned it. Then, you jump me for expressing opinions...which I did not express...on the validity of the law school itself. Reading comprehensiuon should not be that difficult...even for a first year law student. Where are you enrolled if not UNT? Baylor? SMU? Texas?

OooooOOOoooooOOOoooo :whistling1:

5Mjnq.gif