UAB Game Thread

Mean Green 93-98

Thanks for feeling the need to post. Somehow we will manage without you. Don't forget to stop by Wal-Mart and pick out a new shirt for the rest of the season.

Naw, always been a Cowboys fan and have plenty of shirts. I've spent decades having both my teams be mediocre or down right bad. I was even part of a couple really bad UNT teams but we're an embarrassment and I'm tired of it.

I hate to be negative but being UNT fan is like being a battered wife. North Texas didn't mean to beat us last night. North Texas loves us and is sorry. And we keep taking North Texas back. Then North Texas comes home late and beats us again. We'll forgive and forget...

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 1

Praise the Lord they kneeled the ball

Wonder if that may come back to bite UAB in the butt. I'm not sure how much time was left when UAB took over, but I would have gone for the dagger against a UNT defense that's as hard as a wet piece of paper. Especially as UNT gets the ball to start the second half.

This has 49-28 UAB written all over it, just like the LaTech game.

We're getting outplayed in all three phases. It's disappointing and frustrating.

After watching the BTG episodes, I don't think this team has any leaders. I wasn't convinced by the "captains" when they were announced. Only Y'Barbo seems to have any sort of leadership in him, and one player isn't enough. Mac can't do it all by himself.