OK We Have a Gentleman's Wager with RowdyTalk.com!

Harry

OK -- we have agreed to participate in a gentleman's wager with the guys over at the UTSA board RowdyTalk.com.

Here is the link to the discussion on their site: http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/4139-Offical-Wager-with-GoMeanGreen-com?p=39515#post39515

If UNT wins the game this Saturday, their top 10 posters will have to use a UNT Avatar on THEIR SITE for 1 entire week starting right after the game is over. This will be an avatar of our choosing and will likely be the standard green SOW with white background...

If UTSA wins our top 10 posters will have to wear a UTSA avatar HERE ON GMG.com for 1 week after the game of their choosing.

Here are the top 10 lists:

UTSA Top 10

Cal
UTSA Paratrooper 2004
Digi
Runner25
JagRunner
UTSAMarineVet09
PB3
Volkmar
forerunner
El Dirtybird

UNT Top 10

UNT90

GreenP1

NT03

Censored by Laurie

UNTLifer

emmitt

MeanGreenTexan

KRAM

CMJ

oldguystudent

TWO THINGS -- if you are on our top 10 and are unwilling to participate let me know via PM or in this thread... I hope everyone will partake and I will personally make sure all of your original avatars stay in tact and will be replaced after the week of punishment is up.

ALSO -- I am offering up myself and AAUNT to ensure we get Correcamino on this list and possibly one other. If anyone has a poster over there that they would like to include in this wager please let me know.

I think this can be a lot of fun and will help in the already building rivalry between our two schools. Feel free to share your thoughts and GMG!

Can I pick my own UTSA avatar should the unthinkable happen?

I think they will be cool with that SO LONG as it is CLEARLY identifiable as a UTSA logo and not any bit or anything hard to identify.... I don't want to have them come back and complain that we didn't play fair.

Also -- If we are missing a big poster of theirs on the list feel free to recommend one as we agreed to work together to get the list as good for both sides as possible. I want Correcamino on the list. There may be some others.

I also think that Christopher Walker and possibly meangreener might need to be in play on this as well but i will leave that up to them.

I hope everyone understands that I have had my Dirty Harry avatar for well over a decade on this site. This will be the first time I have changed it. The thought of having a burnt orange roadrunner avatar sickens me. We HAVE to win this game!! GMG!

I need to crop and resize but here is my avatar for the week. I'll see about getting it done tonight. Done!

Roadrunner-Dead1-620x419.png

I'm going to miss my Geoff Peterson avatar. Hopefully it returns next week. :D

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 2

When I scrolled down and saw this I laughed so hard my broccoli cheddar cheese soup shot out of my nose! Excellent GIF drop UNTFan

Ditto - spit out me drink on that one UNTFan23. Outstanding gif drop!

I aim to please!

• Upvote 2

I hope everyone understands that I have had my Dirty Harry avatar for well over a decade on this site. This will be the first time I have changed it. The thought of having a burnt orange roadrunner avatar sickens me. We HAVE to win this game!! GMG!

Just as long as you don't have to replace Harry with Inspector Kate Moore (Tyne Daly)...

• Upvote 1

OK so RowdyTalk has provided me with their execution list and on it included is:

meangreen04 - MUST HAVE

fussbudger - MUST HAVE

meangreenfan

greenbat

All four of you are specifically being called on to participate in this contest. Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Here is the link to their discussion of the wager: http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/4139-Offical-Wager-with-GoMeanGreen-com?p=39515#post39515