OK We Have a Gentleman's Wager with RowdyTalk.com!

Harry

2cifg2p.jpg

Oh, look, I've posted there 15 times starting on the 11th and haven't posted since then. All after I was baited on Twitter. Maybe it's because I have a generic name? Or 2 years ago when I complained on CUSABBS about the possibility of UTSA getting in CUSA? Sorry, I don't think you were a fan back then, Mr. Mature. Yeah, I started this rivalry. You're right.

You always go on a slippery slope,I wasn't saying you started a rivalry(too much credit), I said you and others have smack talked on there just like they have smack talked on here. That's why there is a friendly wager.
  • Upvote 1

No, see raised money to hire construction workers.

I know you don't understand the word "built", but do I really need to give your IA a lesson in general contracting?

Maybe you should of said that earlier instead of trying to take the credit for somebody else building the stadium. You said "No, see we built a stadium..."

I love fishing...

• Downvote 1

Maybe you should of said that earlier instead of trying to take the credit for somebody else building the stadium. You said "No, see we built a stadium..."

I love fishing...

We paid people to build a stadium, so we built it. That's how it works. Not trying to be a jerk, I know you guys aren't used to building anything.

When you get that fountain built, you will be able to claim you built it.

And maybe, in twenty years, when Kibbie Dome South is built...

We paid people to build a stadium, so we built it. That's how it works. Not trying to be a jerk, I know you guys aren't used to building anything.

When you get that fountain built, you will be able to claim you built it.

And maybe, in twenty years, when Kibbie Dome South is built...

Then if you know the meaning of built, you should know that the fountain is actually built. It just need to be repaired.

And we don't need a stadium, we have the dome. Where we actually earned the right to play there by giving the stadium a tenant.

Have y'all ever put 30k in apogee?

I love fishing...

If your response wasn't so ignorantly sad, it would be funny, in a sad way.

Waiting for the "I'm a Marine, so you can't question anything I say or YOU are not patriotic" response.

Probably about 2 posts away,

Edited by UNT90

Then if you know the meaning of built, you should know that the fountain is actually built. It just need to be repaired.

?

So you're saying your school is so poor, they have to go to alumni donations to fix a fountain? A FOUNTAIN?!?!?"

Ya, you guys are the next Alabama. Lol...