KindDL1 0.351329

KRAM1 0.333171

greenminer 0.31937

UNTLifer 0.253652

CMJ 0.201519

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 3

fjdB6.gif

I was an admin for 10 years and couldn't acquire points, but my post count still went up. His flawed methodology clearly proves he is leading some sort of ISIS plot to discredit Scrappy and destroy America.

He fully supports Tony Benford.

Go to way back machine to day you were made a normal. Record number of posts. Subtract from total, acquiring actual post basis to be divided into points. Complete return and submit to your local IRS (Interenet Rant Submissions) for a full and timely refund of the posts to which you are entitled.

I was an admin for 10 years and couldn't acquire points, but my post count still went up.

I don't think any of us were acquiring points the 10 years you were admin. The points system has been around for what, 3 or 4 years? So really, if that is counting total posts, it is inaccurate. It needs to count posts from when the points system started.

• Upvote 2

I'm beginning to think we start commissioning Cerebus to become a "gif only" poster meaning he is required to post topics or respond to posts with gifs only and no text. This is not meant to be a punishment, quite the contrary it would provide our community with his immense talents in this unique art form on a more frequent basis. The goal of course would be for him to match or better his most cherished contribution after the Texas game titled, "NT QB Stats Tonight":

H1toi5i.gif

We may have to put this up for a board vote just so it would be democratic.

I'm beginning to think we start commissioning Cerebus to become a "gif only" poster meaning he is required to post topics or respond to posts with gifs only and no text. This is not meant to be a punishment, quite the contrary it would provide our community with his immense talents in this unique art form on a more frequent basis. The goal of course would be for him to match or better his most cherished contribution after the Texas game titled, "NT QB Stats Tonight":

H1toi5i.gif

We may have to put this up for a board vote just so it would be democratic.

m0z9ifK.gif

• Upvote 2