Official Louisiana Tech Game Score Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Just as we were last talking about...... :bling: (And for those of you who've asked I'm down from 210 to 165 with this Type 2 thing :gym: Mostly diet, working out, metformin, pumping the weights and (again) starving to death because I can't eat what I used to enjoy. We hangin' in there, though, aren't we Gray Eagle?!? :)

This quote (in bold letters) from a La Tech defensive lineman after last years game and from the La Tech official site quotes after our game last Fall. Only bring this up from last year's game because

this years Mean Green offensive line has every chance to be as good or better. Tonight, our O line taking charge could be the big difference in this game along with our frosh' field goal kicker from Sooners'ville

neck of the woods.

"Today we just did not get the job done up front. I have played against ACC, SEC and the Big 12 offensive lines, and by far North Texas is the most physical offensive line

we have played against. My hat is off to them. This is football. It is physical They come off the ball every play."

North Texas 24

La Tech........17

PS: And gol' darn it, Harry, the font colors part of this site ain't working for me in this post. :fpc::hair:

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1