Official Louisiana Tech Game Score Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Most know I prefer DW to be our starter but that probably isn't happening. With that said I hope McNulty gets the start. He has been known as a turnover machine in the past but what they did with Andrew in the offense creates safer, higher % throws, such as play action rollouts to TE's in the flats, like ran v SMU.That is our passing game this year as it should be and McNulty offers the best option of not turning the ball over. I truly don't think we have a guy right NOW that can stand in the pocket and deliver on time accurate throws. So why force a QB into doing that. Play calling in this game will win/lose us this game. Pound the rock and play off of that with high % throws. And can we PLEASE see some screens!!! Screens are a young QB's best friend.

there aren't a lot of fans of the screen play around here after how we ran it last year... maybe we just run a draw play instead...

• Upvote 1

Green, with a hint of Black: 24

Pick your Redneck (Bradshaw, Malone) Alma Mater - 18

Will give La. Tech some cred here. Nice Campus, and Town (Cousin graduated from there in '86) plus they know how speak English there...unlike the other C****** Colleges in that think that 'Go' is a five-letter word....

I don't begrudge you greenies picking UNT to win. The homer picks of beating Tech by more than last year are a little crazy. Tech has improved and if they play like they did against ULL, Tech will win. We have more offensive weapons than UNT. I give th edge in D to UNT. Should be a great game tomorrow.

The edge? Our D is head and shoulders better and you will see that tomorrow. Our O has plenty of playmakers, plenty. Just wait.

Green, with a hint of Black: 24

Pick your Redneck (Bradshaw, Malone) Alma Mater - 18

Will give La. Tech some cred here. Nice Campus, and Town (Cousin graduated from there in '86) plus they know how speak English there...unlike the other C****** Colleges in that think that 'Go' is a five-letter word....

Seriously? Ruston is a terrible city. I had the unfortunate displeasure of spending 6 months of my life there and I pray I never go back.

• Upvote 1

For any Alums or North Texas Fans in Austin (West Austin Area)

I will have the game on tomorrow at Chisos Grill located in the Hill Country Galleria. Bee Cave, TX

www.ChisosGrill.com or PM me for more info

Sorry I haven't been on here lately but would love to host some Mean Green in the middle of UT country.

Go Mean Green!