Official Louisiana Tech Game Score Thread

MeanGreenTexan

A lot of homer picks on here. It will be a close game and can go either way.

Tech 27

UNT 21

We lost last year because we sucked. If and it's a big if, coach Holtz uses the whole playbook our offense will use the pass to setup the run we will score at least 4 times. It's going to up to Tech D to stop the run and make your QB beat us.

Going to be a fun game. I just hope we play as well as ULL.

Tech 27

UNT 21

We lost last year because we sucked. If and it's a big if, coach Holtz uses the whole playbook our offense will use the pass to setup the run we will score at least 4 times. It's going to up to Tech D to stop the run and make your QB beat us.

Homer picks followed by a Homer making his pick.
  • Upvote 4

Tech 27

UNT 21

Well, you are on gomeangreen.com. If you want to read picks that are a little more enticing for you there is always your forum. GMG.

PS- y'all aren't scoring 4 times on offense. Ain't gone happen.

Edited by Ben Gooding
  • Upvote 3

Tech 27

UNT 21

You do realize that the score prediction on your board has all la tech fans predicting a victory???

And I hope yall play as well as ull did as well...

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 2

Most know I prefer DW to be our starter but that probably isn't happening. With that said I hope McNulty gets the start. He has been known as a turnover machine in the past but what they did with Andrew in the offense creates safer, higher % throws, such as play action rollouts to TE's in the flats, like ran v SMU.That is our passing game this year as it should be and McNulty offers the best option of not turning the ball over. I truly don't think we have a guy right NOW that can stand in the pocket and deliver on time accurate throws. So why force a QB into doing that. Play calling in this game will win/lose us this game. Pound the rock and play off of that with high % throws. And can we PLEASE see some screens!!! Screens are a young QB's best friend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most know I prefer DW to be our starter but that probably isn't happening. With that said I hope McNulty gets the start. He has been known as a turnover machine in the past but what they did with Andrew in the offense creates safer, higher % throws, such as play action rollouts to TE's in the flats, like ran v SMU.That is our passing game this year as it should be and McNulty offers the best option of not turning the ball over. I truly don't think we have a guy right NOW that can stand in the pocket and deliver on time accurate throws. So why force a QB into doing that. Play calling in this game will win/lose us this game. Pound the rock and play off of that with high % throws. And can we PLEASE see some screens!!! Screens are a young QB's best friend.

One thing I will say about McNulty is if we are going to keep running the read play, at least he could occasionally keep it. I kept saying when Greer was doing it that he needed to keep it occasionally to make it work, and then he did one time...which made me realize why he never keeps it...I hope if Greer is the QB we drop that play while he is in.

• Upvote 1