HOD Game Worn Helmet

Tully

Anybody have any good info on how to get one of these? Ticket office didn't seem to know much yet.

Watch for it on the Football web site. They will announce how and when on there. By the way, it's the same price for the player/player families too.

Edited by DT 90
  • Upvote 1

I second this. Who is Dan and how do we contact him? Thanks.

Picked up a #11 helmet today. Really awesome looking. I highly recommend buying one if you can afford it. The guy at the ticket office told me that the "premium numbers", i.e. 3, 7, 35, 93, etc., were all gone. I asked him and he said to contact Eric Capper about the throwback helmets. He said the throwback helmets were in storage and Eric had a list of the numbers that were left and could tell me how much they cost. I called him and left him a message this afternoon. His number is 940-565-2476 if you are interested.

Went to get my helmet today and a lot of the starters are already taken. Good to see that demand is high. A couple of things, though. First, they didn't have all the helmets available in the office and they couldn't get ahold of the equipment guys to get the helmet I selected. So I had to leave empty handed, after I paid for it. Second, I was treated the same as if I was buying a $20 hat. This didn't bother me by any means, but I thought it was interesting that no one approached me to join the mean green club, buy season tickets or anything. I'm certainly in the minority of people who bought helmets but isn't a member or ticket holder, but I probably would have joined had they asked. They even had my info which should only show a few single game purchases the past few years. Just found it a little surprising. Oh well. Look forward to getting my helmet whenever they get around to getting it for me.

Edited by James329
  • Upvote 1

Went to get my helmet today and a lot of the starters are already taken. Good to see that demand is high. A couple of things, though. First, they didn't have all the helmets available in the office and they couldn't get ahold of the equipment guys to get the helmet I selected. So I had to leave empty handed, after I paid for it. Second, I was treated the same as if I was buying a $20 hat. This didn't bother me by any means, but I thought it was interesting that no one approached me to join the mean green club, buy season tickets or anything. I'm certainly in the minority of people who bought helmets but isn't a member or ticket holder, but I probably would have joined had they asked. They even had my info which should only show a few single game purchases the past few years. Just found it a little surprising. Oh well. Look forward to getting my helmet whenever they get around to getting it for me.

If I dropped $400 on an item, I'd want to walk out with it. Hopefully just a one time occurrence. That's a good idea though, would be a good time to push club membership.

• Upvote 1

We don't do the simple things when it comes to marketing. Since we have throwback helmets left over,I would have had some at this event to sell. Also,I would have had mean green club information available at the HOD helmet table, as well as introduce Jessica and announce that if anyone needed information regarding joining see her. I had a successful sales career of 35 years in Health Care and am just amazed at the opportunities we pass up.

• Upvote 2

Not acceptable!

Rick

• Upvote 2

Sorry about the disorganization in there. If you want to do tickets, I can help you with that. Give me a call at 940-369-5380 or email me at eddie.delgado@unt.edu

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1