Talked with the North Texas Ticket office!

KingDL1

Today is the deadline to get tickets ordered and have priority points for the seats allotted. I know I was in no rush until I heard back from several in my group, I imagine there was and is a big spike in sales the last couple of days.

My ticket rep and apparently everybody else's ticket rep Coleman Feeley told me that they've sold out all their allotments for the parking passes. He did recommend me to take the train if possible tho.

i had a nice guy named Josh help me out today...very informative, very appreciative, very polite...

My ticket rep and apparently everybody else's ticket rep Coleman Feeley told me that they've sold out all their allotments for the parking passes. He did recommend me to take the train if possible tho.

Mine was an Aggie grad named Caleb.

I guess they are good for something after all.

• Upvote 1

I am guessing that UNT's new allotment is in the first 5-6 rows of the upper level. There were only a few sporadic seats taken in those sections when looking at the HOD website this morning, but now each of those sections has the first several rows showing as being taken now.

I'd rather be sitting in the lower bowl on the 30 yd line than in the upper deck on the 50. If this is the case, I hope they don't put me up there.