Anyone else have a tough time sleeping before big games like this?

Harry

Yeah, i am bringing over 100 people to this football game, and this is going to be their first UNT game experience. I am hoping this game is one they will never forget for all the good reasons.

Man that's awesome! Can you share details? Thank you for doing this! GMG!

Yeah, i am bringing over 100 people to this football game, and this is going to be their first UNT game experience. I am hoping this game is one they will never forget for all the good reasons.

Are you serious?! If so, that's awesome. If not, we all hate you for getting us so excited...seriously though...what the what?

I am glad i have the opportunity! I work for the TAMS program on campus and i have been a huge mean green football fan for years. The student led TAMS clubs are giving out free pizza and ice cream to students who go , free tickets to certain paid TAMS events. We are meeting up together at 5:30pm and walking to Apogee Stadium. I am the Sports Club Advisor for TAMS, our club has definitely been making a big push for the game. We have about 360 students in our building, if these 100 students go.. have a good time... You will see most of them and more for the UTEP game. That is my hope.

Yeah i am having trouble sleeping.. i have been trying to get TAMS students to show up for years.. this is the most excited i've seen the student body in the four years i've worked for the program. Frankly, i want the win.. a win for the team and for the Mean Green to win the hearts of this program.

#GMG

Thanks for your great work and dedication to the Green!

• Upvote 1

actually i slept pretty awesomely last night... but it was my first real chance at a good rest since Sunday, so that played a big factor into it...

i think's Rice's offense is going to have trouble sleeping tonight though... with visions of our D giving them nightmares

• Upvote 1

I have to sit through a bar association meeting on estate tax and planning developments in a suit. I see your time moving slowly, and raise you a bunch of monotone old rich white guys speaking to a poorly designed powerpoint.

You win (lose?). I just have to pretend to care about people's computers for a little bit. At least I can hide away at my desk.

I slept a little bit but have really been extra amped up the last few days. So far today I can honestly say I haven't done anything productive at work as I'm waiting til the start of the game.

I'm bringing a buddy of mine who is a UT alum and die hard Longhorns fan to the game. It's his first time attending anything NT related and he's really excited to experience it.