Anyone else have a tough time sleeping before big games like this?

Harry

I slept a little bit but have really been extra amped up the last few days. So far today I can honestly say I haven't done anything productive at work as I'm waiting til the start of the game.

I'm bringing a buddy of mine who is a UT alum and die hard Longhorns fan to the game. It's his first time attending anything NT related and he's really excited to experience it.

I'll see your UT alum and raise you a TT alum that was Raider Red while there. How's that for pulling in a non-Mean Greener for a big game?

Figured I wasn't the only one!

Because I am a mature (maybe not that mature)reasonably intelligent human being, why should I lose sleep over something that should not be that important in the overall scheme of things? I don't know why, Harry, but I have and thanks for informing me that I am not alone. I'm showing this post to my wife who is no football fan and thinks I'm crazy.

Went to bed at 4, woke up at 6, then back to dozing until 8, bathed and fed the kids, tossed and turned for another 2 hours until I finally gave up. Huge headache. A win over Rice is the only cure.

Ok

Now TONIGHT I'll have trouble getting to sleep.

See...I agree with this. No trouble sleeping the night before at all...but, tonight I may just never go to bed! Still fired up and enjoying the "afterglow".... Football game people, I am talking about the football game!

• Upvote 1