Man that hurt!

Harry

Yes, Harry. You are 100% correct. Really bummed about this one...needed it bad! Proud the way the team did not give up after being down two scores, but really tired of these moral victory sort of things. Just must find a way to win on the road!

Hard to win when you have to overcome a FG block returned for a TD and a pick six. Had to try to overcome both Tulane and ourselves. Couldn't do it in the end.

This one did hurt! Beat Middle Tennessee!! Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

Seven more games till DT uses up his eligibility.

DT's offense accounted for 21 points...plenty to win the game without his, yes his, pick 6 and a FG blocked for a TD. TD was not on the field as Tulane marched right down the field with the clock running out to hit that winning FG.

Just in case you forgot.

Offense needs to step up quick. 1st half was absolutely ridiculous. DT had a signature pick 6 during another loss.

Special teams seemed to hold up the last few weeks, but mailed it in today.

Offense is the glaring issue right now, IMO. Something has to give....

DT's offense accounted for 21 points...plenty to win the game without his, yes his, pick 6 and a FG blocked for a TD. TD was not on the field as Tulane marched right down the field with the clock running out to hit that winning FG.

Just in case you forgot.

If you think DT did enough to win the game, you're insane.

• Upvote 3

Offense needs to step up quick. 1st half was absolutely ridiculous. DT had a signature pick 6 during another loss.

Special teams seemed to hold up the last few weeks, but mailed it in today.

Offense is the glaring issue right now, IMO. Something has to give....

Agree that there are issues on offense, but 21 from the offense was enough to win the game today. Big issues I saw today were the lack of a running game on offense, some pretty dumb penalties, a blocked FG attempt for a TD and a pick 6.

• Upvote 1

Agree that there are issues on offense, but 21 from the offense was enough to win the game today. Big issues I saw today were the lack of a running game on offense, some pretty dumb penalties, a blocked FG attempt for a TD and a pick 6.

Can you give him credit for all 21 when 7 came after he fumbled the ball away on the goaline?

• Upvote 2

No running game and a lot of dumb penalties. Every time I think this team turns the corner (like going toe to toe with Georgia, K State), it pulls something like this. 1 step forward & 2 steps back.

The worst part of it is... UNT did come back. After all the penalties and turnovers, we were tied with Tulane at the end of this game.

Tied up with 3 minutes left in the game, and we couldn't get a stop when the game was on the line.

If you think DT did enough to win the game, you're insane.

Ha! LOL...I live with a behavior analyst, I'll have her check me out.

But, you are saying UNT needed more than 21 to win today? Seriously...did you watch the game? Blocked FG for a TD, Tulane marches right down the field for the winning FG and a pick 6. If you go back and re-read my original post you will see I said "DT's offense" did enough. I did not say DT did enough. I know reading is tough, but keep trying. In the mean time I'll get that check-up. Might I recommend a good remedial reading instructor for you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can you give him credit for all 21 when 7 came after he fumbled the ball away on the goaline?

Again, please read carefully...I believe Y'Barbo is a part of DT's offense....reading comprehension is so tough for some of you. Did you even take freshman English?

I said DT's offense, not DT himself. You know there is a difference between reading words and actually comprehending what is said. Let me spell it out for you in perhaps third grade level stuff here....the offense did enough to win if it did not have to overcome special teams mistakes, it's own pick 6, dumb penalties and having to sit and watch Tulane March right down the field for the winning score.

Comprehend now, Comrade?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ha! LOL...I live with a behavior analyst, I'll have her check me out.

But, you are saying UNT needed more than 21 to win today? Seriously...did you watch the game? Blocked FG for a TD, Tulane marches right down the field for the winning FG and a pick 6. If you go back and re-read my original post you will see I said "DT's offense" did enough. I did not say DT did enough. I know reading is tough, but keep trying. In the mean time I'll get that check-up. Might I recommend a good remedial reading instructor for you?

I'll take that as a yes. ..