Canales will be fired at the end of the year

UNT90

He will be RV's sacrificial lamb.

I'm fine with it. Any F'n moron who calls a F'n screen pass at his own 16 yard line with 1:20 left deserves to be fired.

Poor game management at the end. Another missed field goal. Ya, special teams are F'n great, coach. Those extra 3 points would have changed a lot in that last drive.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Thompson should have thrown the ball away when he was backed up near his own end zone. Poor play calling but also poor decision making by a "vetren" QB.

The screen was his read onthat play. His only read. The only receiver he looked at. Head never turned. Why? Because he looks at only one receiver on EVERY SINGLE play.

• Upvote 3

He will be RV's sacrificial lamb.

I'm fine with it. Any F'n moron who calls a F'n screen pass at his own 16 yard line with 1:20 left deserves to be fired.

Poor game management at the end. Another missed field goal. Ya, special teams are F'n great, coach. Those extra 3 points would have changed a lot in that last drive.

I don't have a problem with this play. I actually think it was a great play call, just poorly executed. They had the entire defense sitting back for the big play and a screen would have worked nicely....had the players not screwed it up.

Canales won't be fired and doesn't deserve to be.

• Upvote 2