UTSA hosting OK St at noon on FS1

NorthTexan95

A domed stadium and city support for a novelty product....a good formula which I hope sustains itelf.

I will say UH lost interest in playing in the Astrodome and thus their high-tailing it back to campus

and "The Rob" (which will always be Jeppesen Stadium to me) and now their building a new on-campus

stadium which I think they should have put more quality in materials than higher seating capacity. They

are building their stadium for what I think would be close to what Apogee would cost today.

5...4....3....2...1.... :roadrage:

Good play calling from utsa.

Uh, UTSA HFC Larry Coker?

Some of us begged for years to get a UNT coach that had been a NCAA Division 1 FBS level HFC elsewhere but to deaf ears, but about 37 years later they concurred (and I'd highly doubt it was because of us but probably more Chuck Neinas). And sorry, but Tyler's 1 year hiring boo-boo at UNT doesn't count with most of us.

Coker has won a national championship and will not be bringing a chopped liver football team to Apogee Stadium this November for those who have penciled in that game as a no brainer-win. UTSA will continue to upgrade with warp speed to the NCAA FBS level and thus CUSA level, too. This just seems to be the M.O. for all recent upstart FBS schools of late; not just UTSA, either.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen