Throwback Uniforms

trey3white

if your such a big shot why don't you do something better? Lets see your awesome artistic skills.

I'm not going around parading my designs.

I'm not saying I could do better, even though I probably could.

Especially because he just used a template to make it.

I'm not being a big shot, it's just absurd that any time any uniform talk is brought up he comes out of the woodwork to talk down anything that isn't his design.

Are you also one of the people who says "Don't tell them how to play football. Go do better!" ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I very much like the throw backs. I don't see why everyone is complaining about the mismatching. Its a 100 year celebration right? So parts and pieces from different eras, the idea was never to just do a complete remake of a uniform from one era. They did a great job!

Thanks for posting this, I wish we could have seen the CUSA patch. Is it me or did they get our shade of green right this time? They look different from last year.

And for those wondering, the regular uniforms are the same old same old.

IenFzkW.jpg

However, the C-USA patch looks really crisp and military-like. Akin to these Oregon unis:

oregon9.jpg

Should of taken a pic of them, oops.

• Upvote 1

I'm not going around parading my designs.

I'm not saying I could do better, even though I probably could.

Especially because he just used a template to make it.

I'm not being a big shot, it's just absurd that any time any uniform talk is brought up he comes out of the woodwork to talk down anything that isn't his design.

Are you also one of the people who says "Don't tell them how to play football. Go do better!" ?

Then lets see it. Put up or shut up.

He just used a template right? Go ahead then.

haha, what does this have to do with me? Stop putting words in my mouth or show me where I said anything along those lines.

• Upvote 2

We should have unis using every shade of green our colors have been over the years. Kind of like a rainbow of green. Striped, similar to the old Houston Astros unis. They'd be FABULOUS! (Wish there was a sarcasm font). Also, they'd prove once you try to please everyone, you please no one.

On a serious tip, I think I'm the only person on this board who's not a fan of the SOW, AND likes the script. I do, however, think the interlocking NT is by far the best.

• Upvote 2

We should have unis using every shade of green our colors have been over the years. Kind of like a rainbow of green. Striped, similar to the old Houston Astros unis. They'd be FABULOUS! (Wish there was a sarcasm font). Also, they'd prove once you try to please everyone, you please no one.

On a serious tip, I think I'm the only person on this board who's not a fan of the SOW, AND likes the script. I do, however, think the interlocking NT is by far the best.

I'll give 3XL that. I love the interlocking NT.

I know the logo isn't his but it looks good on the helmet even though I love the SOW.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1

You guys are just hilariously impossible to please. The AD should just stop trying because y'all find things to bitch about for ANY reason. Tiny things. Irrelevant things. It's absurd. I'm glad that the AD listened to the fans and actually did what we asked. Flying worm, and a celebration of the past. And y'all STILL complain. It's idiotic. Completely absurd.

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'll give 3XL that. I love the interlocking NT.

I know the logo isn't his but it looks good on the helmet even though I love the SOW.

I personally hate the interlocking NT. Looks very amateurish and a poor attempt at a UT, TT, aTm, letter orgy. I hate it about as much as you hate 3XL's custom unis. :D

• Upvote 1

It's a. Throwback of a single era... Not three or four.

Rick

So which era would you have chosen for our's? Face it, they did a great job incorporating segments of different eras. It would be impossible to make everyone happy. Only our fanbase would argue over this. Such a whipping.

• Upvote 4