Go Mean Green NCAA Bracket Challange

laxtonto

LaSalle with their 3rd win in the tournament. They might pull a VCU - First Four to Final Four.

Yes, it's the Shockers vs. the Explorers in the Sweet Sixteen. That's awesomely funny. For anyone who doesn't know why...you probably don't want to ask.

Looks like my Creighton upset gamble worked out about as well as my Villanova one. So my Sweet 16 includes my final 4 and Miami...and that's it.

Edited by JesseMartin

Since u follow UCLA , thoughts on the firing ?

It's hard for me to relate to fanbase that can throw a coach overboard who just won a regular season title. But the word before the season started around Westwood was that Howland needed to win the conference and make at least the Sweet 16 to save his job. Since his run of 3 staright Final Fours UCLA has been bounced in the round of 32 twice, the round of 64 once, and missed the tournament altogether twice.

At UCLA that is pretty unacceptable.

Edited by CMJ