Go Mean Green NCAA Bracket Challange

laxtonto

I imagine Harvard beating New Mexico did some solid damage to most of our brackets. I had them Sweet 16.

Ha Ha....Solid damage to mine as well as I picked them to be in the Final Four.....So much for me listening to some of the college basketball "experts" on ESPN talking about how great the Mountain West Conference was this year....Early exits for three of their five teams in the tournament!

• Upvote 1

Ha Ha....Solid damage to mine as well as I picked them to be in the Final Four.....So much for me listening to some of the college basketball "experts" on ESPN talking about how great the Mountain West Conference was this year....Early exits for three of their five teams in the tournament!

A lot of "smarts" had the MWC winning over 4.5 games, doesn't look good now

• Upvote 1

Colorado State could make a run?

I don't know how Colorado St even has a chance with Louisville... Mizzou couldn't play on the road all year, while Col St showed up on the road. But can they beat Louisville, I don't think so but I also had the lobos in the final 4 Edited by Dr. Seuss

[table]Person Potential Max 21-Mar
Top of the Key 187 13
bstnsportsfan3's Bracket 187 13
March Sadness 187 11
Grouchy Middle-Aged Alum 186 12
GreenMiner 186 12
UNTcrazy727's Bracket 185 13
Mr. Smoothfresh 185 11
Wookies 185 11
Biff's Bracket 185 11
Andrew's Mom 185 11
MANDREW 185 11
Army of Dad 185 11
Eagle83's Expert Bracket 185 11
THOR 184 12
George's Awesome Bracket 184 10
50 Shades of Green 184 10
Jesse 184 10
GreenBat's Grand Bracket 184 10
The Claw 183 11
Green 'n' Stuff 183 11
Scuba's Bracket 183 11
Basketball Tournament Bracket? 182 12
GoMeanGreen1999 182 12
YIPYKIA 1 Rad Bracket 182 10
Benford's taint 181 13
Green P1's Bitch 181 11
Harris III's Legit Bracket 181 11
MeanGreenHoop's Killer Picks 181 11
I miss Johnny Jones 180 10
Marty's Bracket 180 10
Meangreenacct 178 10
Cherokee Space Eaglez 176 10
*Laxtonto's Brilliant Bracket 176 10
GMG Bracket 175 13
2 Drink Minimum 1 Suit Maximum 175 9
MeanGreenTexan's Sheet 172 12
Green59's Bracket 171 11
Benford's Teapot 171 9
Dr. Seuss 169 11
Four Suit Riot 168 12
Mean Grean's Unreal Bracket 120 10
Warrior 120 8
Ryan's Original Bracket 114 10
[/table]

Edited by laxtonto

Except for UNM, my S16 is intact.

Ditto. Still a lot of reckoning to be done before then, though.

Haha hey I may be 3 points behind, but am I the only one who picked Harvard as an upset? Seems like that's what everybody is the most pissed about, NM losing.

I imagine you are. I'm pretty cool with it though . . . I'll take an upset like that over keeping my bracket intact any day.

My max points are still 184 after yesterday's losses, so I'm actually pretty solid still too. But we'll see. My big risks were putting Villanova and Creighton in the Elite 8, but if they pull it off that would probably give me a boost since I doubt many others picked that. If not I'll probably be waaayyyy down before the Final 4.

Edited by JesseMartin

I picked Ole Miss. In the bracket I filled out for a sports bar I picked Cal, wish I had kept it the same on ours because my East and West would both still be perfect. Midwest, not so much. And looks like NCState will lose...hopefully my pick for a Minnesota upset will come through :P

I thought Kansas State, Michigan, Oregon, and Arizona were all under ranked... And I though Gonzaga, New Mexico, Butler, and Oklahoma State were all way over rated....

Kansas State should have won that game. Two possessions and over 40 seconds to make a basket. Once for the lead and once for a tie and they could not capitalize. Why he would run to the right baseline is beyond me... I thought Mcgruder Would be one of the stand out players in the tourney. Oh well...he shot poorly and they lost. If duke, indiana, and michigan make it far I might be ok...

• Upvote 1

Butler is not overrated. That is a legit team. They beat Indiana this year for crying out loud.

I just do not think they are all they are cracked out to be. It is not always about who you beat, but who you have lost too. Just in general I do not think this butler team is like the team with Howard and Mack. I should have had them getting out of the first round, but there is no way they go further in my mind. I could be wrong because I was pretty sure there was no way new Mexico or kanas as state would lose haha. It kind of sucks because normally I make good money off of these brackets and sometimes the games but this year we are going to Vegas in the summer :(

• Upvote 1